Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Game News First Warlock 2: The Exiled screenshots released

Whisky

The Solution
Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera
Tags: Paradox Interactive; Warlock: The Exiled

0035501.jpg

During a live stream recently, Paradox has unveiled the first batch of screenshots for Warlock 2: The Exiled.

Check them out here.

kris

Arcane
It looks...exactly the same ?...

That never used to matter in the past. In fact for most games I don't think it matters much. Maybe I say this just because I am far from a graphics whore, but when I buy a sequel then a graphical update seldoms comes into mind as important.
That while so many people seem to think a sequel can't be justified without it looking very different. While a game that plays the same and just have new graphics should be the real problem.

Obviously I dont' know whether this game plays any different.

Smashing Axe

Arcane
Patron
Divinity: Original Sin
There's something about the software the developer uses that screws with ATI cards causing corrupted images, mostly with the mouse pointer (It requires a restart to fix). You'd think they'd have a solution after several years of this problem existing.

Until they fix it the game is nearly unplayable for me, and they won't have my support with any of their products consequently.

Spectacle

Arcane
Patron
Back in the day it used to be common that sequels looked exactly the same as the previous game, and nobody complained. Don't fix it if it ain't broke.

thesheeep

Arcane
Patron
Codex 2012 Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Torment: Tides of Numenera Codex USB, 2014 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Bubbles In Memoria A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
If the graphics look exactly the same, that means they must have put all that effort into something more meaningful.
I hope ;)

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom