Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Game News Neocolonialism, a Marxist strategy game, released

Whisky

The Solution
Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera
Tags: Neocolonialism; Subaltern Games

Neocolonialism, a self-described Marxist video-game, has been released. It's an economic strategy game where, according to its website:

Buy votes. Extract wealth. Exploit the working class. Negotiate. Backstab. Manipulate parliaments. Manipulate the International Monetary Fund. Manipulate the world. The map is upside-down.

You can purchase the game at Subaltern Games's website.

In My Safe Space
Codex 2012
I thought it's going to be a thread about buying buying western wargames when living in Potatoland.

WhiskeyWolf

RPG Codex Polish Car Thief
Staff Member
I'm expecting a lot of butthurt about the map being upside down, mine included if I ever play it.

tuluse

Arcane
Serpent in the Staglands Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Shadorwun: Hong Kong
Wasn't this a kickstarter? I think I remember seeing it and thinking it was a clever idea.

Space Satan

Arcane
Vatnik
At first I thought someone at last manaded to remake Shadow President, but then a wave of disappointment washed over me.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom