Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Game News Age of Decadence October Update: Extended Demo [Enhanced Director's Cut] Released

VentilatorOfDoom

Administrator
Staff Member
Tags: Age of Decadence; Iron Tower Studios; Vault Dweller

It's Thursday, Nov. 7th, and whaddayouknow, here comes the Age of Decadence October update in which Vault Dweller announces the release of a new extended demo.
First thing first, the extended demo is available for download to those who have pre-ordered the game. Use the link that was emailed to you by BMT Micro (our payment processor) when you placed the order. Should you have any problems (misplaced the email, no longer have access to the email account you used when pre-ordered, etc), send me a PM and I’ll sort it out. If your password doesn’t work, please PM me (keep in mind that it's past midnight in Toronto and I won't be available for the next 5 hours because beauty sleep is very important to me) or email BMT Micro and they will be more than happy to help you.

Second, we worked day and night to bring you the demo in the best state possible, but it’s still in the beta state, which means:

- You may run into minor issues; report them and they will be fixed asap
- We’ll continue to work on the demo’s areas and improve the balance, visuals, performance, and such. Stay tuned for updates.

Third, we’d like to thank our testers who did a great job testing the game for the last two months and were incredibly helpful. We couldn’t have done it without them.

Salute

We hope that you will enjoy the demo and share your impressions with us.

Thank you for your support and patience.
I will download the new demo, but it's unclear how much time I'll have in the near future. Who wants to share his extended impressions of the new demo?

oscar

Arcane
It's hard but I'm holding out for the full game.

Vault Dweller

Commissar, Red Star Studio
Developer
Vault Dweller Have you submitted to Valve yet?
Not yet. We put together the final build at 1am last night and released it to those who have pre-ordered because they come first. Now we'll submit to Valve and see what they say.
Hm. How does one get this pre-order, having already ordered?
Use the BMT link. If you don't have it or it doesn't work, PM me the email that was used to pre-order and I'll send you a new link/password.

hiver

:) :?:? :mad:arrghh... just woke up... coffee levels low.. good news... yeeeey...

link works...oouuuhhh yeaahhhh...

Last edited by a moderator:

CWagner

Augur
Damn, probably won't have time to try it until Friday evening. I skipped all but the first post-arena beta builds so I wouldn't spoil myself. But 8m after I pre-ordered… enough is enough. I finally want to see all the changes :)

EG

Nullified
Use the BMT link. If you don't have it or it doesn't work, PM me the email that was used to pre-order and I'll send you a new link/password.
Ah, didn't realize it'd be the same link from over a year ago.

Berekän

A life wasted
Patron
VD feels threatened by the presence of Grimoire's super demo and decides to release a super demo of his own just a few days later, well played.

dab

Augur
Project: Eternity
If someone thinks that extended demo reveals too much I can assure you that it makes you much more craving for final full version and final resoultions of questlines - basically it ends before the great finale
(third and final city governed by guy who presumably uncovers secrets of the past, apparently has mystic experience and starts his own religion)

Last edited:

dab

Augur
Project: Eternity
If you want so - still it is already assumed in first city in first demo so I thought that spoilers were mild enough not too use spoiler tags...

Crooked Bee

(no longer) a wide-wandering bee
Patron
Codex 2013 Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire MCA Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire
Omigosh! Finally.

I haven't even finished the Grimoire superdemo though. And then there's also Blackguards! Awesome.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom