Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Game News Endless Space: Disharmony free add-on coming next month

Whisky

The Solution
Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera
Tags: Amplitude Studios; Endless Space: Disharmony

0034744.jpg

Endless Space: Disharmony will be receiving a free add-on to the game next month called The Search for Auriga.

According to the studio's blog:

The Search for Auriga’ will include new heroes, a special wonder, a unique planet, in addition to new features such as Rally Points as well as AI and balancing improvements,

Kem0sabe

Arcane
I admire Amplitude's dedication to keep supporting this, even in the face of the complete indeference of the niche gamers they are so desperately trying to sell it to.

MicoSelva

backlog digger
Patron
Codex 2012 Codex 2013 Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Enjoy the Revolution! Another revolution around the sun that is. Serpent in the Staglands Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Divinity: Original Sin 2 Bubbles In Memoria A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I helped put crap in Monomyth
I think they're getting enough sales to justify supporting the game, otherwise they would have moved on to something else, or just go under already.

Kem0sabe

Arcane
I have tried more than once to get into the game for an extended play session, but even tho it tick all the right boxes in terms of features, it just feels lifeless and uninspired, lacks "soul" for lack of a better word.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom