Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Game News Sid Meier's Ace Patrol got released on Steam

Trash

Pointing and laughing.
Tags: Firaxis; Sid Meier's Ace Patrol

Old Sid always was at his best when he made quirky games with a small team and budget. Therefore I can say that I was quite interested in seeing how Sid Meier's Ace Patrol would turn out. Thankfully it left the small mobile thingie brigade behind and came to the pc and steam. Better yet, it turns out to be a signature cool Sid Meier game. Wargame of the year though? We'll see.

Burning Bridges

Enviado de meu SM-G3502T usando Tapatalk
This sounds really interesting. Is there some sort of persistent gameplay, campaign etc? Is there a demo?

Burning Bridges

Enviado de meu SM-G3502T usando Tapatalk
I would like to know if this game has hard difficulty and remains challenging after you learn the basics.

Still looks excellent.

Fens

Ford of the Llies
looks interesting... but female pilots in WW1 ? i only know of a select few, who actually were permitted to fly recon sorties on the western front for the entente and some who flew combat sorties for russia... none for germany/austria that i know of

Trash

Pointing and laughing.
Slap Sid's name on iOS shovelware... profit?

Thing is, this is no shovelware. It's a perfect showcase of what made the guy famous in the first place. Excellent gameplay, fresh ideas and a good presentation.
You forgot: Simplistic FUN.

Simplistic like chess perhaps. It really is surprisingly deep.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom