Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Game News Europa Universalis Pre-orders begin + free Crusader Kings 2 and Save Transfer

Whisky

The Solution
Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera
Tags: Crusader Kings II; Europa Universalis IV; Paradox Interactive

0033010.jpg

Pre-orders for Europa Universalis IV are now being accepted and come with not only a free copy of Crusader Kings II, but a save convertor that will allow you to transfer your CK2 games into EUIV.

Check out the Paradox store here. And read more about the save convertor program here.

JANKOhrp

Novice
I always suspected that one day they would try to monetise these save game importers. They were always nice in theory, but nothing more.

Delterius

Arcane
I always suspected that one day they would try to monetise these save game importers. They were always nice in theory, but nothing more.
I'm sorry, I can't hear you from the sound of my Empire of great zoroastrian Persia's colonization of africa.

The rest of the map may be fucked up, but mine is glorious. :obviously:

JANKOhrp

Novice
Right, now that I think about it more, the map of EU is much larger than the one of CK, though try importing a completed EU game to Vicky or a Vicky game to HoI, and see how that goes.

Delterius

Arcane
Right, now that I think about it more, the map of EU is much larger than the one of CK, though try importing a completed EU game to Vicky or a Vicky game to HoI, and see how that goes.
Persia colonizing Africa, so that's exactly what I did. It wasn't zoroastrian, true, but still.

thesheeep

Arcane
Patron
Codex 2012 Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Torment: Tides of Numenera Codex USB, 2014 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Bubbles In Memoria A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
Hmmm... Reformed Norse religion in an EUIV world domination attempt. :love:
Only downside is that I guess this will most likely not work with modded CKII (at least not with mods that change whatever the savegame converter uses).

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom