Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Game News Leviathan Warships gets a patch - adds Jazz Mode

Whisky

The Solution
Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera
Tags: Leviathan: Warships; Paradox Interactive

Leviathan Warships has received a patch that adds a Jazz Mode for the game, which gives the game a jazz soundtrack and makes the trailer narrator announce for the game.

All you have to do to activate it is hit the Big Red Jazz Button, according to Paradox.

Achilles

Arcane
I feel like buying the game just because of those trailers.

Has anyone actually, you know... played the thing?

I have, I played through the whole single player campaign and had a few decent online matches. It's pretty much exactly what it shows in these trailers, a rather fun plan-and-go tactical game. The controls annoyed me a bit, they're obviously made for touchscreens but it's not that much of a hassle. The campaign is boring and you'll finish it at most in a couple of hours, so the meat of the game is the multiplayer. I liked the ship editor, it's fun to try and come up with carious types of fleets and test them in battle, but the problem is that the online community is made up of very few players. To be honest, if you're planning on buying this I would recommend buying for a tablet device as it's cheaper, or buy the PC version if you also have a couple of friends that you will be playing multiplayer with.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom