Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Game News Check out Felipepepe's awesome Underrail trailer

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member
Codex Year of the Donut Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
Tags: Stygian Software; Underrail

Prestigious BROzilian Codexer felipepepe recently volunteered his awesome trailer-making skills to help promote Codex pet project Underrail. The result of his hard work just got posted on Underrail's Facebook page. Check it out (full screen recommended):

Felipe says, "While playing I was really impressed at the depth of combat, with stuff like traps, entaglement, fear and the likes. I hope that it showed well on the trailer." Indeed it does, my friend.

The Underrail alpha is available for purchase on GamersGate and Desura. Don't forget to vote for Underrail on Steam Greenlight.

mindx2

Codex Roaming East Coast Reporter
Patron
Codex 2012 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire RPG Wokedex Serpent in the Staglands Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
You should focus more on the awesome game that spawned the trailer, but I'm grateful for the mention. :P
Good job my friend. However, for a trailer aren't there supposed to be a bunch of words shooting through the screen every few seconds (with blaring guitar music) saying:

EPIC!! MIND BLOWING GAMEPLAY!! INNOVATIVE!! LIKE NOTHING YOU'VE SEEN BEFORE!! COMING TO NEXT-GEN CONSOLES CHRISTMAS 2013!!!

St. Toxic

Arcane
You should focus more on the awesome game that spawned the trailer, but I'm grateful for the mention. :P
Good job my friend. However, for a trailer aren't there supposed to be a bunch of words shooting through the screen every few seconds (with blaring guitar music) saying:

EPIC!! MIND BLOWING GAMEPLAY!! INNOVATIVE!! LIKE NOTHING YOU'VE SEEN BEFORE!! COMING TO NEXT-GEN CONSOLES CHRISTMAS 2013!!!

One of the best posts out there. When this generation of Codex ends, people will look back and say, "This was one of the best posts made for the forum." It might have a few flaws, but this is a must-read. :4/5:

Self-Ejected

Excidium

P. banal
P. good trailer. I recommend checking out the demo immediately if you didn't already.

This whole project is p. impressive, I remember when styg was just posting rock sprites and discussing design here, I didn't expect to see a full working demo so soon.

I can't find the KickStarter link?
Indeed, I wonder where those guys get all the millions of dollars required to make a CRPG...

Overboard

Arcane
I've said this before, but this needs to be available on a non-client distribution channel.

TwinkieGorilla

does a good job.
Patron
Serpent in the Staglands Divinity: Original Sin Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Pathfinder: Wrath
I forever brofist Styg, Underrail and now felipepepepepepepepepepepepepepepepepepepepepepepepepe for this trailer.

Zed

Codex Staff
Patron
Staff Member
Codex USB, 2014
I'm so torn. I want to buy the alpha to support Styg but I also want to leave the game untouched until the full version...
Hngrguggh.

Jaesun

Fabulous Ex-Moderator
Patron
MCA
I'm so torn. I want to buy the alpha to support Styg but I also want to leave the game untouched until the full version...
Hngrguggh.

You can purchase the alpha now, but never play it until it it's final release.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom