Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Information Yet Another Interplay Promo at GOG.com

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member
Codex Year of the Donut Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
Tags: GOG; Interplay

News from our friends at GOG:

GOG.com has been in talks with our good friends at Interplay, and we’re pleased to be able to say that we have good news! Not only are we adding four classic games from their catalog to GOG.com in the near future, but we’re also going to give you another chance to save big on the games we already have for the next week!​

Every silver lining has a cloud, though, and the reason that we’re putting the games on sale again is because we’re raising the prices on some of the Interplay games on the 16th of November as part of our new deal with Interplay. As such, games such as Fallout, MDK, Redneck Rampage and others may never be as cheap on GOG.com as they will be this next week. If you’ve been hesitating to pull the trigger on any classic Interplay games, now’s your last chance to buy and save big!​

What's crazy old Uncle Herve got in store for us this time?

Unlike the previous promo, this one is a regular sale where you can get whichever games you want for 50% off. Grab them here.

Last edited by a moderator:

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member
Codex Year of the Donut Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
The Jew joins in, in the advertorial ranks.

Medieval-Jewish-moneylenders.jpg

Gathering jewgoldz since 1270

kaizoku

Arcane
* looks at Infinitron's join date *
* looks at Infinitron's post count *

:hmmm:

Anyway,

:bro:

Deuce Traveler

2012 Newfag
Patron
Grab the Codex by the pussy Divinity: Original Sin Torment: Tides of Numenera Shadorwun: Hong Kong Pathfinder: Kingmaker Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture
During the last sale I purchased Alpha Centauri on several Codexer recommendations. Out of this list I already played Fallout 1 and Fallout 2, and already own Battle Chess and Descent. Out of the remaining games on sale should I purchase Fallout Tactics, Freespace 1 and 2, Tales of Monkey Island, Sam and Max Save the World or some other little known gem on the list?

crafthack

Educated
Hopefully they bring the old Star Trek iply games to GOG, but prob license issues with that too

Bruma Hobo

Lurker
During the last sale I purchased Alpha Centauri on several Codexer recommendations. Out of this list I already played Fallout 1 and Fallout 2, and already own Battle Chess and Descent. Out of the remaining games on sale should I purchase Fallout Tactics, Freespace 1 and 2, Tales of Monkey Island, Sam and Max Save the World or some other little known gem on the list?
Are you seriously giving Hervé money? ib4 Black Isle kickstarter.

In any case, try Castles II.

Alex_Steel

Arcane
Patron
Well well Infinitron, already member of the staff, huh? I guess your silent rise shouldn't come as a surprise, considering your conne...uhm, your popularity. Oh well, it's not that important anyway. Congratulations!

soonjpg.png

Soon...

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member
:lol:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom