Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Information Interplay Promo at GOG.com

Crooked Bee

(no longer) a wide-wandering bee
Patron
Codex 2013 Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire MCA Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire
Tags: GOG; Interplay

For the next two weeks, GOG.com is having a 4-year anniversary sale on the entire Interplay catalogue. It works about the same way the earlier Divinity sale worked:

How exactly does the promo work?

It's simple: use the slider to decide how much you are going to pay. Depending on your choice you will receive one of three packages of these fantastic Interplay Games:
  • If you pay below the average you receive 8 games, including Jagged Alliance 2: Unfinished Business and Shattered Steel as well as 31 free goodies.
  • If you pay above the average but below $34.99, you get 20 games, including Freespace and Descent 3, along with a total of 131 free goodies
  • If you pay above $34.99, you can enjoy all 32 Interplay Games available on GOG.com, with such classics like Freespace 2, Sacrifice, MDK, and Fallout series, with 742 goodies.
In short, $35 gets you the entire catalogue. Grab the games here.

Last edited by a moderator:
Self-Ejected

Excidium

P. banal
What a shitty promo. I mean, it's bad enough that you're giving money to Interplay (I hope you aren't) but most of the games are garbage.

Morkar Left

Maybe I'm too dumb to count potatoes but for 0,99$ (the minimum pledge) I only get 7 games.
EDIT: Oh I get giftcodes for games I already own which makes it actually 9 games they offer for 0,99$. JA2 UB and Conquest of the New World are worth the potato, then.

And I can't choose my selection. Herve gets no money from me. I already own all games from Interplay I'm interested anyway.

On an unrelated note gog has updated DD with language packs which is awesome!

sser

Arcane
Developer
$35 for a bunch of shitty games and a few good ones you can get for cheaper.

I remember 1C had a few sales where it was their whole catalog for like $5.

Not exactly an aggressive sale by GOG or Herve or whomever.

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member
Codex Year of the Donut Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
I hate these deals that bundle together a bunch of unrelated games. Let me select exactly which games/franchises I want or GTFO

Internet

Scholar
Maybe I'm too dumb to count potatoes but for 0,99$ (the minimum pledge) I only get 7 games.
EDIT: Oh I get giftcodes for games I already own which makes it actually 9 games they offer for 0,99$. JA2 UB and Conquest of the New World are worth the potato, then.

And I can't choose my selection. Herve gets no money from me. I already own all games from Interplay I'm interested anyway.

On an unrelated note gog has updated DD with language packs which is awesome!

You can actually insert 0,01 Usd as minimum pledge if you enter it manually (not with the slider but clicking on the total on the bottom right).

Pelvis Knot

Cipher
I paid 0.01 for M.A.X., JA2:UB and Conquest of the New World... Sadly I couldn't avoid the others, but at least I can hide them

Morkar Left

You can actually insert 0,01 Usd as minimum pledge if you enter it manually (not with the slider but clicking on the total on the bottom right).

These tricky Polish guys...

visions

Arcane
I paid 0.99 since I was lazy and thought I'd have to use the slider. I remembered having read good things about M.A.X., so I thought what the heck, I can live with giving Herve a part from that 0.99.

Zed

Codex Staff
Patron
Staff Member
Codex USB, 2014
Can't click the titles to go to product info pages. THAT JUST LOST YOU A POTENTIAL $0.01 SALE GOG.

MicoSelva

backlog digger
Patron
Codex 2012 Codex 2013 Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Enjoy the Revolution! Another revolution around the sun that is. Serpent in the Staglands Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Divinity: Original Sin 2 Bubbles In Memoria A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I helped put crap in Monomyth
I may throw a $0.01 at them when I get home, unless I forget, which I probably will.
Fat chance I will have any time or will to play any of these games (which I have not played yet), so whatever.

Wasteland 2
Herve_Caen.jpg

Support a gaming legend: Pay $34.99 or more = 32 games

Pay above $69.99 to support Interplay and score a spot in the leaderboards:
4. BrianFargo $100

:hmmm:

1. Supporting herve should be punishable by a ban
2. It's not "pay what you want" when you have to reach a certain threshold to get the goods. Well, the first 8 are pay what you want. The rest is moar liek an option to pay more if you really hate money.

Jaesun

Fabulous Ex-Moderator
Patron
MCA

To play Devils Advocate, We should THANK Herve for his pure fucking Incompetence and destroying BIS. Otherwise we never would have gotten Arcanum, Bloodlines, Temple of Elemental Evil, KotoR II: The Sith Lords, Mask of the Betrayer, Alpha Protocol, Fallout: New Vegas and Wasteland 2.

Deuce Traveler

2012 Newfag
Patron
Grab the Codex by the pussy Divinity: Original Sin Torment: Tides of Numenera Shadorwun: Hong Kong Pathfinder: Kingmaker Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture
I told the kids (3 and 7) to go and get some pennies from the money they made from their chores. They gave me six cents, and they have eight games. I feel a lesson was learned there on their end somehow. We'll see if they clean their rooms today.

I was tempted in regards to some of those games (Freespace, Stonekeep and Fallout Tactics, as I never played them before). But for the most part, that's a crappy bundle of games. I couldn't justify spending $35 on the lot of them. GOG should consider delisting a number of them since they tarnish the rest of the site.

tuluse

Arcane
Serpent in the Staglands Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Shadorwun: Hong Kong
I paid my $0.01 for the first 8 games. I hope this costs Herve money somehow.

tuluse

Arcane
Serpent in the Staglands Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Shadorwun: Hong Kong

To play Devils Advocate, We should THANK Herve for his pure fucking Incompetence and destroying BIS. Otherwise we never would have gotten Arcanum, Bloodlines, Temple of Elemental Evil, KotoR II: The Sith Lords, Mask of the Betrayer, Alpha Protocol, Fallout: New Vegas and Wasteland 2.
Which would have been more than balanced by all the great games BIS would have made.

Also, Fallout 3 would never have been made.

Jaesun

Fabulous Ex-Moderator
Patron
MCA

Which would have been more than balanced by all the great games BIS would have made.

True. The Black Hound, TORN and Van Burien...

Also, Fallout 3 would never have been made.

Indeed. THAT travesty alone is near crimes against humanity.

Alex

Arcane

Oh, no wonder you guys hate him so much. I mean, sure, you can blame him for Alpha Protocol, I guess. Still sounds a little unfair.

DarkUnderlord

Professional Throne Sitter
Staff Member
I like how Descent 3 + Expansion is in the 2nd tier, while the original Descent 1 + 2 are in the 3rd tier.

Franchise decline much?

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom