Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Interview GamerGirl celebrates the Joy of MCA

Spazmo

Erudite
Tags: Chris Avellone; Obsidian Entertainment

I asked community veteran Killzig to provide a guest news post on this one just for fun, so here we go:
<br>
<br>
The intrepid staff at <a href="http://www.gamer-girl.org" target=_blank>Gamer Girl!</a> have posted the much anticipated sequel to their interview with MCA. They ask some really hard hitting questions like...<blockquote><i>Q: Who was your favorite character from Planescape? (Mine was Dak'kon.)</i>
<br>
<br>
Morte beyond a shadow of a doubt. He was the easiest and most fun to write. It's a lot easier writing sarcastic and odd characters rather than the cliches. A lot of the CNPCs in Neverwinter 2 have that same edge to them, which makes them fun to interact with.
<br>
<br>
<i>Q: Who was your favorite character from KOTOR II? (Mine was probably Bao-dur.)</i>
<br>
<br>
Kreia. She seemed to be the most ready vessel for exploring the philosophy of the Force, which I've always wanted to sink my teeth into.</blockquote>Funny that! One character inspired by the great Dennis Quaid flick <a href="http://imdb.com/title/tt0108442/" target=_blank>Undercover Blues</a> and another who, as Spazmo so eloquently put it, is "a composite of every raging hormone filled bitch any man has ever spoken to."
<br>

<br>
Read more of MCA milking the critical acclaim from PST for all its worth over <a href="http://www.gamer-girl.org/features/avelloneint2.html" target=_blank>yonder.</a>
<br>
<br>
Thanks Killzig, and hey, MCA, isn't it nice to have Killian bitching at you again?

Volourn

Pretty Princess
Pretty Princess Glory to Ukraine
"Read more of MCA milking the critical acclaim from PST for all its worth"

He learned from the best at milking past accomplishments. That fellow was known as Tim Cain, co founder of a little company that crashed and burn named Troika.

LlamaGod

Cipher
Volourn said:
"Read more of MCA milking the critical acclaim from PST for all its worth"

He learned from the best at milking past accomplishments. That fellow was known as Tim Cain, co founder of a little company that crashed and burn named Troika.

Never heard of them, thanks for pointing them out, i'll look them up.

Naked_Lunch

Erudite
They may have crashed and burned, but we still have Arcanum! :)

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom