Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Information Frayed Knights and Telepath RPG On Sale Until June 1st

Crooked Bee

(no longer) a wide-wandering bee
Patron
Codex 2013 Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire MCA Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire
Tags: Frayed Knights; Rampant Games; Sinister Design; Telepath RPG: Servants of God

Just as a heads up, two indie RPGs - Frayed Knights: The Skull of S'makh-Daon by Rampant Games and Telepath RPG: Servants of God by Sinister Design - will go on sale starting today, May 24, and through June 1.

Frayed Knights will be 56% off when bought either directly via the official website or on Desura, making the price only $9.99 instead of $22.95.

Telepath RPG will be 40% off, and you can buy it at the Sinister Design website for $14.95 instead of $24.95.

Both websites use BMT Micro for payment processing.

"Why the discount? Because We May." Some kind of indie campaign apparently.

Repressed Homosexual
I wish I would complete my LP of FK, but I keep forgetting about it. I also get discouraged because I suddenly don't think of myself as cognizant enough in CRPG mechanics to make proper comparisons, especially in regards to older similar classics I haven't played such as Wizardry VI and VII, and making meta jokes like everyone else is doing simply is not my style.

Crooked Bee

Patron
Codex 2013 Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire MCA Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire
In today's news, Dangerous High School Girls in Trouble has been added to the "Because We May" indie sale; the game is 50% off on Steam, making the price just $4.99! Grab it if you still haven't, the game is plain awesome.

Crooked Bee

Patron
Just as a heads up, today is the last day of the "Because We May" sale, and therefore the last day you can buy Frayed Knights and Telepath RPG with a discount.

FrancoTAU

Cipher
Thanks for the reminder, I don't have the time to play Frayed Knights anytime soon but I'll buy it while it's cheap and throw it on my hard drive for a play in 2015.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom