Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Interview Gothic 3 Interview @ World of Gothic

Sol Invictus

Erudite
Tags: Gothic III; Piranha Bytes

World of Gothic has a brand new <a href=http://www.worldofgothic.com/gothic3/?go=interview6>interview</a> with JoWood's Stephen Berger and John Ertl, and Piranha Bytes' Kai Rosenkranz on the subject of developing their upcoming sequel to Gothic.
<br>
<blockquote><b>World of Gothic: How does the time schedule for the completion of Gothic 3 looks like?</b>
<br>
<br>
Stefan Berger: We have agreed on over 25 different milestones with the developers. Milestones are e.g. the delivery of graphics, animations, levels. Listing all of them would be extremely boring to read.
<br>
<br>
KaiRo: JoWooD resides on the 2nd and 3rd floor. Well, at least the landscape is nice. At this point, one can see a big advantages of working with JoWood: JoWood is trusting us. Most publishers are control freaks that want to be informed about every mouse click.</blockquote>
<br>
With more good news for Gothic fans, there's also confirmation of an English release of the Night of the Raven expansion pack for Gothic 2, with JoWood saying they "took matters into our own hands" for the game's release. There's also a <a href=http://www.worldofgothic.de/dl/index.php?go=downloads&file_id=151>small video</a> included with the interview.
<br>
<br>
Spotted at <a href=http://www.rpgdot.com>RPGDot</a>.

Surlent

Liturgist
Good JoWood/Piranha are doing fine. btw does anyone know if Gothic2 xpansion and Gothic3 will have same english main actor ?
He had excellent voice, especially when got caught doing something nasty he kept it cool just like it was another day. Don't know if it was intentional, but it was damn funny.
"This is your house ? These are your stuff ? So ?" "Hi I'm Jack and I'm stealing all you got."

Naked_Lunch

Erudite
Surlent said:
Good JoWood/Piranha are doing fine. btw does anyone know if Gothic2 xpansion and Gothic3 will have same english main actor ?
He had excellent voice, especially when got caught doing something nasty he kept it cool just like it was another day. Don't know if it was intentional, but it was damn funny.
"This is your house ? These are your stuff ? So ?" "Hi I'm Jack and I'm stealing all you got."
Yeah, the voices in the Gothic games totally rocked. Some say it was horrible, but I enjoyed the gold. The best ones were in the first one, if your ran away from a fight.
"Come back here, you pussy!"

Made me wanna run back and stick my sword right up Gorn's tight ass. Not in the sexual way, or that I like that kind of shit. Nevermind.

Fez

Erudite
It's ok, it's a prison, you've got to expect that kind of thing with no women for life in there (barring Gomez's whores).

Fez

Erudite
According to the fan fiction I have read, this is not the case.

Naked_Lunch

Erudite
Fez said:
According to the fan fiction I have read, this is not the case.
Orcish erotic fan-fiction, :?

If this were true, then it would explain the grouchiness of orcs.
Those fuckers REALLY need to get laid!
The developers had hinted at the fact that G3's storyline will consist of an Orc raping ring and how our stumbles into the twisted web of conspiracies it weaves. Apparently, there was more to Diego than we thought. :shock:

Fez

Erudite
Damn, I knew Diego was hardcore.

I would be willing to believe that there is Gothic/Stargate cross-over fan fiction with Amanda Tapping getting gang raped by orcs.

Naked_Lunch

Erudite
Fez said:
Damn, I knew Diego was hardcore.

I would be willing to believe that there is Gothic/Stargate cross-over fan fiction with Amanda Tapping getting gang raped by orcs.
:idea: Brilliant!

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom