Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Game News Grab a free copy of Fallout from GOG.com

Zed

Codex Staff
Patron
Staff Member
Codex USB, 2014
Tags: Black Isle Studios; Fallout; GOG; Interplay

GOG.com (formerly known as Good Old Games) are being total bros. For the next 48 hours, you can add Fallout to your GOG.com account, for free!

If you want to actually buy something from GOG.com, remember to use this referral link to support RPG Codex.

Enjoy one of the best games ever made... (as if you haven't played it a thousand times already).

Last edited by a moderator:

Jaesun

Fabulous Ex-Moderator
Patron
MCA
Who actually owns the Fallout available on GOG? Interplay or Zenimax?

Anyways 100,000 BROFists to GOG.

Bulba

Learned
Wasn't fallout aready been released for free ages ago? (I don't mean pirate stuff)

Zed

Codex Staff
Patron
Staff Member
Codex USB, 2014
Games I've grabbed for free on GOG.com:
Dragon Sphere
Empire Earth: Gold Edition (doesn't show as "free" though)
Lure of the Temptress
Ultima IV
Tyrian 2000
Beneath a Steel Sky

Bruma Hobo

Lurker
Wasn't fallout aready been released for free ages ago? (I don't mean pirate stuff)
Beneath a Steel Sky is the only good free GOG game that I know off.

1250579030-00.jpg

Jaesun

Fabulous Ex-Moderator
Patron
MCA
Mine sits HIGH on the top shelf to the left. Next to the Grimrock Pre-order.

I mainly have adventure games from GOG, because I still own so many cRPG's. If only I would have kept the boxes ;_;

Elwro

Arcane
Divinity: Original Sin Wasteland 2
So basically you would even complain if you got a free blowjob?
No, but I'd complain if that blonde who gave me that one fabulous blowjob a few years ago invited me to come over but seeing me at the door said "oh no, sorry, I already gave you one blowjob, so no sexy time for you today. But if you have some friends I do not have the pleasure of being acquainted with, then please let them know that I am at their disposal to satisfy them orally!" Yes, I would definitely complain.

Jaesun

Fabulous Ex-Moderator
Patron
MCA
OK fine. Bad analogy. Now piss off and enjoy a free copy of Fallout, you thankless bastards.

jagged-jimmy

Prophet
Codex 2012
Awesome, got Fallout 2 like a year ago for 2,99 just for the fuck of it, now i have them both. GOG are true BROs. Now i don't even regret i bought Witcher 2 on release to support them.

Gentle Player

Arcane
Grabbed it, seeing as my boxed UK version is a bit iffy (children removed, some quests missing, unable to recruit any NPCs except Ian and Dogmeat) even with patch. Oh what's this, I get the soundtrack as well? Good times good times.

waywardOne

Arcane
Someone kind and intelligent, please link to essential mods for this.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom