Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Development Info InXile: Wasteland 2 Paypal Pledging Enabled

Lexx

Cipher
Just a bit sad that we now can't see anymore the real current funding value, as the PayPal version doesn't have anything to do with Kickstarter. Though, also the 5% Kickstarter moneygrab is gone there.

CrustyBot

Arcane
Patron
Codex 2012
Hey, that's pretty cool. Hated using Amazon Payments and my rarely used CC for the pledge. Rather just use PayPal as I've been using it for most of my online purchases for years.

Thanks for the info, VoD and thanks to Brian/InXile for opening up this option.

$500 Previous reward + WASTELAND DOOMSDAY PREPARATION SURVIVAL KIT. All your doomsday needs in a themed Wasteland collectible bag. You'll also receive a lvl 2 Desert Ranger medal of honor limited edition collectible. (Please add $15 for international shipping)

IT'Z PREPARATION KIT? Trying to attract all the closet Cleve wannabes Cleve alts, Mr. Fargo?

:p

J_C

One Bit Studio
Patron
Developer
Project: Eternity Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath
Just a bit sad that we now can't see anymore the real current funding value, as the PayPal version doesn't have anything to do with Kickstarter. Though, also the 5% Kickstarter moneygrab is gone there.
But you can see the money donated through Paypal on the page. http://wasteland.inxile-entertainment.com/pledge.php It is $2805 at the moment. The Kickstarter funding is at 1488K.

Taluntain

Most Frabjous
Staff Member

Not really, PayPal takes about 5% on average from every incoming donation too.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom