Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Company News inXile new project revealed! Pray it's not Wasteland

Vault Dweller

Commissar, Red Star Studio
Developer
Tags: InXile Entertainment

Our old buddy Brian Fargo, who used to be cool when he made The Bard's Tale and Wasteland long time ago when dinosaurs were still roaming the Earth, is now <a href=http://www.inxile-entertainment.com/jobs.html>hiring some people</a> to work on a <b>Next-Gen Console Multiplayer Networked Game Project</b> using Unreal engine. Yay!
<br>
<br>
<br>
Spotted at: <A HREF="http://www.rpgdot.com">RPG Dot</A>

Fez

Erudite
I hope they include a dancing battle mini-game in the new multiplayer Wasteland. That would be awesome.

Vykromond

Scholar
Fez said:
I hope they include a dancing battle mini-game in the new multiplayer Wasteland. That would be awesome.

With Chocobos (is that what they're called?).

Haris

Novice
I dont get it, why are they making bards tale and wasteland? He should just make up new stuff a bit simillar to those. That way they dont get compared in negative way by fans.

DarkSign

Erudite
Unreal Tech...the Unreal 3 engine makes Doom3 and Half-Life 2 look like the poopie your baby has in his diaper mixed with the spittle he upchucked 2 days ago.

Plus it has a great SDK.

Thats why all the interest. I posted videos for it weeks ago and months ago. Im an official fanboi.

Slaytanic

Educated
If it's wasteland I will kill Brian Fargo.
What ? I ain't scared of a few years in jail. And it's a worthy cause.
:P

crpgnut

Augur
They'll probably give you a medal, not jailtime, Slaytanic. I hope he doesn't pervert the memory of Wasteland like he did with Bard's Tale.

bryce777

Erudite
It would be nice to have a game that was just wasteland with updated graphics that would run on win 2k.

I love this idea of sequels that are completely different from originals...and the idiot publishers dont seem to see people are catching on to their nonsense.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom