Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

RPGCodex Gets a Complete Facelift

Sol Invictus

Erudite
Tags: RPG Codex

Damn right it does.
<br>
<br>
Please feel free to share your opinion about the site's new, sleek and powerful look. I worked really hard on this one, that's for sure.
<br>
<br>
...and with no help from friggin' Calis, either.

Deathy

Liturgist
Now we have a totally obsolete forum.
You love making work for yourself, don't you, Exitium. :)

Saint_Proverbius

Administrator
Staff Member
I dunno, I still don't like the green on yellow look. Makes it look like pea soup.

I'd always lose that "#1 site for RPGs" thing, since the only sites that feel the need to claim that are usually the ones that suck. After all, the good sites don't have to say anything like that.

DarkUnderlord

Professional Throne Sitter
Staff Member
It's a lot better now. I agree with Saint though. The whole pea soup thing is a bit off putting.

As a plus, I really like the font you've used for the text. That's a good thing.

Putting the 'role' back into RPG.

Hmm... Well, I can't think of anything better.

Deathy

Liturgist
We all thought that "Spacebar not included" was pretty good, but no one would get it.

Calis

Pensionado
Wow. Good job, Exit. I trust you had no trouble figuring out what files to change around?

Sol Invictus

Erudite
Nope, Calis. I gave it a look,and pretty much figured it out. Nice job with the PHP, by the way, it's good to split up the site like that, saves a lot of the server bandwidth.

There's a few little changes that I'd like to do with the way the News looks but the PHP file's a bit difficult for me to handle at my skill level, so you should probably look into that. I'll send you a link as to how I want for it to look.

VasikkA

Liturgist
The frontpage looks really nice, but forum needs a bit tweaking.

And it's getting tweaked all right...

Dan

Liturgist
Grey is always good.
The blue-green color (Teal?? :oops: ) is a little too... eh... deep.

DarkUnderlord

Professional Throne Sitter
Staff Member
Just make sure you don't break the drawing board on me though. You'll still need to use it once you're done with the pain.

Deathy

Liturgist
Don't be a twit, Dark Underlord.
Other than the khaki(?) colour at the top and bottom of the forum, it's fine.

Briosafreak

Augur
Deathy said:
Don't be a twit, Dark Underlord.
Other than the khaki(?) colour at the top and bottom of the forum, it's fine.

Er, Deathy, no it isn`t. Blue, purple, babyshit Khaki, just don`t work out together, specially in the boards section. the fonts are nice, evrything seems to be in place, but specially since the last,hmmm, tweak, the place looks, i should i put it, incredibly ugly?...

Anyway, best of luck for you guys, now if i had the time to play the games you talk about :cry:

VasikkA

Liturgist
The blue/turquoise/yellow look on the front page looks fine. Why not have the same theme here aswell. This brown... thing is not good for your health.

Anonymous

I'll try to work on it.

I made the forums look like the survival section in the Gap.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom