Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Game News Dragon Age 3 ComicCon Tidbits

VentilatorOfDoom

Administrator
Staff Member
Tags: BioWare; Dragon Age: Inquisition

<p>Learn a few Dragon Age 3 tidbits by watching this <a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sjexkoGVKlY" target="_blank">NYCC teaser</a> featuring Dave Gaider and Mike Laidlaw.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Dave reverted to bald. Is this a good sign?</p>
<p>Spotted at: <a href="http://www.rpgwatch.com/#18360">RPGWatch</a></p>

1. 3:29 Laidlaw fake attempt at promising tactical combat with a silly diagram on an outdated blackboard
2. 5:14 per-pubescent cosplay audience mistakes 'large map' for 'lots of areas to explore'
3. 6:49 Priestly the Hutt "surrounded by attractive women" slide (fuck I need to unsee that)
4. 7:44 Gaider almost facepalms when Laidlaw mentions "button-awesome" (deserves an animated gif)

l3loodAngel

Proud INTJ
Patron
Edgy
curry said:
I gave DA2 a chance to be better than DA:O, and it was worse. I'm not even gonna bother to download DA3.

If you think about it, they try really hard to reduce piracy...

GreyViper

Prophet
abnaxus said:
Looks like Felicia Day will soon be a full-time BioWare employee. :M
Meh good for her, still got nothing against her getting a pay rise.

Still that video was painful to watch, so I left it backdrop and kept browsing codex. And I still had to fast forward, since it was awkward to listen and left an impression like they were going to unveil the next Twilight movie. *shudder* :? Im going to guess its DA2 like same shit, but in different package.

Self-Ejected

Excidium

P. banal
Maybe Bioware could innovate again and bring the genre another step forward by allowing you to have orgies with companions.

GreyViper

Prophet
Excidium said:
Well, it better have more lesbian sex options. Maybe Bioware could innovate again and bring the genre one step forward by allowing you to have orgies with other companions.
Hate to break it to you but I think its already been done, a mod for DA:O I think and all the requirements you mentioned were in.
Edit: Found it I think Sappho's Daughters, The Lay By wont be lniking any videos, so if your into this stuff explore it yourself.

circ

Arcane
Well I have no idea what they said because I didn't feel like putting the headphones on because I was eating fries and a burger.

Anyway. David Balder has a really sweet, sweet smile. A really warm, nice guy.

How is this a teaser though. Laidlaw talked a bunch of shit, I don't need to hear it to know that. Gaider smiled a lot and seemed genuinely excited and seemed to have gotten some of his old weight back. Also, I would not buy a used dildo from Laidlaw, Gaider maybe. Then showed a bunch of concept art. AWESOME.

Krash

Arcane
Befuddled Halfling said:
7:44 Gaider almost facepalms when Laidlaw mentions "button-awesome" (deserves an animated gif)

:lol: :salute: It was even better than I expected it to be.

J_C

One Bit Studio
Patron
Developer
Project: Eternity Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath
2:40 "...there might be a dragon, punched in the face...I see it as the pinnacle of our artistic expression"

I want to punch a dragon.

Any more questions ladies and gentlemen?

Also, it hurts me that everybody in the room applauds and cheers loudly at every minute.

J_C

One Bit Studio
Patron
Developer
Project: Eternity Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath
Just a reminder.
8yeypu.gif

Gerrard

Arcane
This video contains so much shit my browser freezes when I try to skip forward to save my mind.

Volourn

Pretty Princess
Pretty Princess Glory to Ukraine
No.

There were 3 founders - all dcos. Only two remain.

Laidlaw has a job because he does a good according to the only people that matter - his bosses.

gromit

Arcane
Befuddled Halfling said:
4. 7:44 Gaider almost facepalms when Laidlaw mentions "button-awesome" (deserves an animated gif)
Oh my. That was pretty good. Pretty sure even the people who like the new combat make fun of that phrase.
dgaider said:
read a forum, bro
I'd very much like to read into that little smile he has, too, when Laidlaw says "I'd like to make a choice and have it come back and bite me in the ass."

RPGMaster

Savant
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JRVd-qS2Rgo&feature=related

"It's gratifying that we can do female characters in a way that isn't exploitive."

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Do you listen to the shit you shovel Gaider?

DA2 had the worst case of female character design for teenage wanking purposes outside of Japan.

As for the rest of the thing - panderers and sycopants make a lethal combination. I really don't know who is worse, the shit shovelers Gaider and Laidlaw or the mindless drones who whoop and eat it.

PS. Stormtroopers are way cooler than your cosplay fag shit Laidlaw. And stormstroopers tool a big blow to coolness after Attack of the Clones.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom