Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Review Terra Arcanum reviews Bloodlines

Spazmo

Erudite
Tags: Troika Games; Vampire: The Masquerade - Bloodlines

<a href=http://www.terra-arcanum.com>Terra Arcanum</a>'s Chief Guy <b>Dark Underlord</b> (also of <a href=http://www.duckandcover.cx>DAC</a> fame) wrote a <a href=http://www.terra-arcanum.com/index.php?section=family&content=reviews&id=bloodlines_review>review</a> of Troika's vampirey action RPG Bloodlines. There's no overall rating or score, but Dark Undies seemed to like the game well enough by and large.<blockquote>One of the more unique aspects of Bloodlines is that it's set in modern-day Los Angeles. Countless RPGs before it have all been set in fantasy lands far, far away. Bloodlines is one of a rare breed of RPGs to break this classic mould and with it, comes some modern-day fun. One of the skills you can learn is hacking. With this skill (technically they're called feats in the game), you can break into computers with a simple text interface (almost reminiscent of the old text-adventures) and read e-mail, access secure directories or use computer commands to unlock nearby electronic safes or disable security systems. Being a modern world, there's no shortage of computers either, with plenty of them offering a little bit more of the game to explore.</blockquote>Yup, that's two of my favourite things in the game: non-fantasy setting and intelligent implementation of computers in a modern game.
<br>
<br>
Thanks to the lugubrious <b>Mr. Teatime</b> for the heads up.

Fez

Erudite
That's just because no one here liked his CD. He wakes up every morning and sheds a tear when he thinks of the emotional scars. :cry:

DarkUnderlord

Professional Throne Sitter
Staff Member
Spazmo said:
There's no overall rating or score, but Dark Undies seemed to like the game well enough by and large.
I give it two clean pairs of underpants and a skid mark.

Mr. Teatime

Liturgist
Fez said:
That's just because no one here liked his CD. He wakes up every morning and sheds a tear when he thinks of the emotional scars. :cry:

All I can say is, come into Anarchy Online, and I'll put a jihad on your ass!

DarkUnderlord

Professional Throne Sitter
Staff Member
Jinxed said:
DU has been involved with so many webpages it's hard to keep track.
I could make a web-site that lists them...

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom