Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Review Bloodlines adored by HomeLAN Fed

Saint_Proverbius

Administrator
Staff Member
Tags: Vampire: The Masquerade - Bloodlines

<A href="http://www.homelanfed.com/">HomeLAN Fed</a> offers up a high scoring <A href="http://www.homelanfed.com/index.php?id=28549">review</a> of <A href="http://www.vampire-bloodlines.com">Vampire: the Masquerade - Bloodlines</a>, which scores the game at an <b>87%</b>. It's a short one, like most reviews on that site, and here's a bit of it:
<br>
<br>
<blockquote>However, what the game lacks in action it makes up for in its RPG aspects as you experience the vampire world and there are some interesting quests and locations to check out, including a haunted hotel that, well, is just downright spooky. Yes you can turn other folks into vampires but there are consequences. In addition to dealing with other vampires who many not appreciate your actions you can actually go nuts if you do too many horrible acts. By the way, there is a reason why Bloodlines is rated “M”. In addition to some adult language there’s a lot of blood and gore to be seen in the game.</blockquote>
<br>
<br>
I must have missed the part where I could turn others in to vampires.
<br>

Andyman Messiah

Mr. Ed-ucated
He's mixing up the Embrace with the Feeding. I guess it's easy to do when you're a moron. :)

Also like the fact that you can "go nuts" in this game. :lol:

Edit: Chances are, he meant the ghoul as well, but he's clearly convinced you can do it several times so I guess he got confused about feeding inside the clubs.

Sol Invictus

Erudite
Ghouls aren't vampires, so it's evident that the imbecile who wrote that interview paid little to no attention to the game's dialogue in regards to Ghouls, of which there is plenty.

Andyman Messiah

Mr. Ed-ucated
There's plenty, and forced info about ghouls. :)

But you can't expect people to actually (gasp!) read important stuff, Ex. What would the world come to if people started reading and comprehending things? The horror. :wink:

Andyman Messiah

Mr. Ed-ucated
I've heard worse. At least there's a special sound to it. HomeLAN... Fed... HomeLAN Fed. It's got a nice ring to it.

Nah. :wink:

But the review was by far one of the more stupid ones I've read.

Andyman Messiah

Mr. Ed-ucated
Neither do I, but I guess it's just one of those names that don't mean anything special but just sounds important. When I first heard about it, I thought about a Counter-Strike version of Homeland Security. HomeLAN Fed, like. Dunno. :)

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom