Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Game News Fallout: New Vegas DLC Update

Jason

chasing a bee
Tags: Fallout: New Vegas; Obsidian Entertainment

<p>Eurogamer is <a href="http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2011-05-03-fallout-new-vegas-dlc-announced" target="_blank">sharing some details</a> on the three <strong>Fallout: New Vegas</strong> DLCs coming this month, June, and July.</p>
<blockquote>Honest Hearts takes you and your caravan into the tribal raider-ravaged landscape of Utah's Zion National Park, where the fate of the local factions lies in your hands.<br /><br />Old World Blues turns you into a lab rat and has you scouring a science facility for answers.<br /><br />Lonesome Road ends the courier story, as Courier Six - Ulysees - promises answers if you undertake one last mission - a task from which no other has returned.</blockquote>
<p><br /><em>Thanks to Toffeli for pointing this out</em></p>
<p>&nbsp;</p>

IronicNeurotic

Arbiter
mysterious-stranger said:
Plot required DLC that I can't get.

Weeeeeeeee

As in the other thread.

WHAT is so plot required about it? It just adds to the story but its not like there was something big in the main game unresolved/the main game doesn't work for itself.

Multi-headed Cow

As long as Obsidian is still the one making 'em, I'll pick them up.

Metro

Arcane
Beg Auditor
Good, means the GoTY edition is that much closer~

ortucis

Prophet
I am busy levelling up in my new playthrough for Dead Money DLC so yay for more content.

I actually discovered a new companion and more areas I never found in first 2 playthroughs in-game. :P

EDIT: I wanted to be all evil and join Legion with new character but after talking to Caesor, I just killed everyone in that camp, again. That guy is more retarded than all NCR leaders combined.

Roguey said:
Major_Blackhart said:
Any word on the Burned Man?
http://static.zenimax.com/bethblog/uplo ... uring1.jpg Looks pretty alive to me if that's really him.

Hatake_Kakashi_by_saishuu_hinoiri.png.jpeg

why.jpg

Mister Arkham

Scholar
Major_Blackhart said:
Any word on the Burned Man?

He's all over The Vault entry for Honest Hearts, so I'd count on him being in as the head of one of the factions. None of the new achievements listed on Steam specifically mention him though.

I'll be interested to see what this one ends up looking like. Zion is a pretty distinctive location, and can be absolutely, jaw-droppingly gorgeous, so I'm hoping that we'll be seeing a more lush world-space with some new land features and vegetation. It would kind of suck to walk out of the Mojave and just find that the new place looks like more Mojave.

UserNamer

Cipher
damn I erased all my saves from new vegas when I uninstalled it.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom