Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Game News The Witcher 2 Skill Trees and Level Cap Revealed

VentilatorOfDoom

Administrator
Staff Member
Tags: CD Projekt; Witcher 2, The

<p>TheWitcher2Game <a href="http://witcher2game.com/media/screenshots-gallery/page-three/" target="_blank">provide a bunch of screens</a> showing the skilltrees of <strong>The Witcher 2</strong>. Some examples of available skills are Dagger Throwing, Fortitude, Arrow Redirection, Parrying, Hardiness, and Vigor Regeneration.</p>
<p>&nbsp;</p>
<p>When I asked them (CD Projekt) for screens showing the skill trees they said, no, sorry but we don't have screens of the skilltrees yet. Thank you very much CD Projekt. (I am very butthurt about this issue)</p>
<p>Spotted at: <a href="http://www.gamebanshee.com/news/102333-the-witcher-2-skill-trees-and-level-cap-revealed.html">Gamebanshee</a></p>

Brother None

inXile Entertainment
Developer
When I asked them (CD Projekt) for screens showing the skill trees they said, no, sorry but we don't have screens of the skilltrees yet. Thank you very much CD Projekt. (I am very butthurt about this issue)

Welcome to professional game journalism :love:

a budda

Arbiter
yeah, even f3 had :)
wonder how it will work though, they said you can carry not that much stuff but if (and probably) not that much means not that much as in f3...

and i asked the fuckers for screenies right away... to na avail it seems

they were supposed to post their "enhanced" impressions today, but one fella playing it was busy posting "news items" like "what were you playing over the weekend" and playing some other games instead of writing...

a budda

Arbiter
you mean the alchemy?

and fuck if they took it away... lore rape... that's waht witchers do, nearly no combat without potions and only they know the recipes and some witches or scholars might know a few

BelisariuS.F

Augur
There is not only an alchemy, but also crafting of other items. This picture shows a crafting of a trap. As you can notice on it, it has a price (3 orens). I have found this: "Geralt is not a crafter himself, so you will need to find/unlock/pay etc. certain NPC that will help you with this. But the important news here is, that we will have a lot of items to find and/or modify during the game.".

mondblut

Arcane
VentilatorOfDoom said:
...Hardiness, and Vigor Regeneration.

[Perception] So the cybersex in TWitcher now comes with its own set of skills? Is this an incline?

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom