Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Development Info Fallout: New Vegas - Honest Hearts & Old Bones

Jason

chasing a bee
Tags: Fallout: New Vegas; Obsidian Entertainment

<p>Play.tm offers new info on two upcoming <a href="http://www.play.tm/news/33166/more-fallout-new-vegas-dlc-details-appear/" target="_blank">Fallout: New Vegas DLC releases</a>.</p>
<blockquote>According to information we have received from UK retail sources the next two packs of downloadable content will be called Honest Hearts and Old Bones and, unlike the first pack which was a timed exclusive on the Xbox 360, will be arriving on PS3, PC and Xbox 360 at the same time.<br /><br />Honest Hearts is due to arrive in the UK, France and Germany on the 22nd of March on Xbox Live PSN and Steam.<br /><br />The next pack, Old Bones is dated for the 26th of April again on all formats.</blockquote>
<p><em>Thanks to Surf Solar</em></p>
<p>&nbsp;</p>
<p>UPDATE: Bethesda told GameInformer that the story is bogus:</p>
<blockquote>"The info in that story is not correct. We will be letting people know the plan for upcoming Fallout: New Vegas DLCs in the next couple of weeks," says a Bethesda rep.</blockquote>
<p>&nbsp;</p>
<p>&nbsp;</p>
<p>&nbsp;</p>

Multi-headed Cow

I don't like that we're less than a week away from new FNV DLC and they have said absolutely nothing about it. Not even screenshots.

J_C

One Bit Studio
Patron
Developer
Project: Eternity Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath
That's all well and good, but I still can't buy the first DLC for PC goddamit! :x Hello, Bethesda! Eastern Europe is part of the world you know.

Elwro

Arcane
Divinity: Original Sin Wasteland 2
Why they don't release Dead Money for English Steam versions bought in Poland and other countries in the Eastern Europe (some are in the EU) is beyond me. It's not like they have to translate anything, it's the same language version ffs. I feel succesfully trolled since I really like the main game and I'd like to send more $ to the company. But no, apparently they have some different notion of profit.

Multi-headed Cow

J_C said:
That's all well and good, but I still can't buy the first DLC for PC goddamit! :x Hello, Bethesda! Eastern Europe is part of the world you know.
Get a Steam sugar daddy to buy shit for you. I buy stuff on Steam for a buddy in Germany, since the US prices are typically cheaper even after Paypal fees, plus then he gets the uncensored version usually.

Elwro said:
Why they don't release Dead Money for English Steam versions bought in Poland and other countries in the Eastern Europe (some are in the EU) is beyond me. It's not like they have to translate anything, it's the same language version ffs. I feel succesfully trolled since I really like the main game and I'd like to send more $ to the company. But no, apparently they have some different notion of profit.
Could it be gifted to you by someone who doesn't live in potatoland?

Edit: ^ What he said.

Surf Solar

cannot into womynz
jiujitsu said:
What is the DLC supposed to be like, though?

It'll most likely feauture Joshua Graham (the Burned Man) a companion who was supposed to be in Van Buren. Was mentionend a few times in Vanilla New Vegas, good stuff. Maybe we'll see parts of New Canaan too.

Jaesun said:
Is Obsidian doing these DLC's?

Jup, though it's likely that some of the Bethesda Jerks write some Barklines for the NPC. (Patrolling the Mojave almost makes you wish for a nuclear winter... :lol: )

Just hope that this doesn't turn out to be a hoax, as the were was no promotion done before, no screenshots etc. Very unlikely for Bethesda.

Xor

Arcane
Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Divinity: Original Sin Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Divinity: Original Sin 2
If the DLC is coming in a few days, why hasn't there been more information on it?

Surf Solar

cannot into womynz
Yeah. As said, it's not Bethesda Style to keep the hypemachine so low. 't would be very surprising though if they pull a ninja on this one. It's about time for something new, if they really want to do 5 DLC - with this timespan they won't be ready when Fallout 4 comes out.

Surf Solar

cannot into womynz
Hah. Knew it. Thanks Jeasun!

I really wonder why it takes them so long this time, quite worrying.

Surf Solar

cannot into womynz
Dead Money is really good. I've enjoyed parts of it (the writing, namely) even more then the main game.

Multi-headed Cow

Dicksmoker said:
Yes but does it have new achievements?
It SURE DOES! And I've already got all of them. :love:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom