Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Game News Neverwinter Nights Available on GoG

VentilatorOfDoom

Administrator
Staff Member
Tags: BioWare; Neverwinter Nights

<p>Rejoice! One of the Codex' favorite Roleplaying Games - <strong>Neverwinter Nights</strong> - is now available at Good Old Games. <a href="http://af.gog.com/en/gamecard/neverwinter_nights_diamond_edition?as=1649904300" target="_blank">For your pleasure</a>.</p>
<blockquote>
<p>Experience one of the most popular role-playing adventures of our time, a journey that has thrilled millions. Inhabit dreamlike worlds of myth and mystery. Boundless lands of deadly creatures, foreboding omens and bold heroism.<br /><br /> This game puts you at the center of an epic tale of faith, war and betrayal, all the while staying true to the pen-and-paper role-playing tradition.<br /> Neverwinter Nights - A world without limits!</p>
</blockquote>
<p>If you have any additional questions regarding the game, don't hesitate and ask our resident expert, Volourn.</p>
<p>&nbsp;</p>

Last edited by a moderator:

MicoSelva

backlog digger
Patron
Codex 2012 Codex 2013 Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Enjoy the Revolution! Another revolution around the sun that is. Serpent in the Staglands Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Divinity: Original Sin 2 Bubbles In Memoria A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I helped put crap in Monomyth
I would make a comment about good old games, but GOG has both newer and worse games in their catalogue, so there is really no sense.

SharkClub

Prophet
Patron
Strap Yourselves In
Jaesun said:
I just wish they would get some of the older games up on there, like the Gold Box Games.
So you could complain that they're selling abandonware? :thumbsup:

Piety

Shitpostin'
Codex 2012 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Torment: Tides of Numenera
Y'know, there were (are, I guess) some pretty impressive mods for this. And HotU was fun, damnit.

Hoaxmetal

Arcane
theInsouciantFistOfPiety said:
Y'know, there were (are, I guess) some pretty impressive mods for this. And HotU was fun, damnit.
Any recommended mods? I tried both NWNs and they both bored me out in one or two hours. Maybe modders have made something better.

Xor

Arcane
Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Divinity: Original Sin Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Divinity: Original Sin 2
Since when was NWN one of the Codex's favorite RPGs? Not counting Volourn's parallel reality.

SuicideBunny

(ノ ゜Д゜)ノ ︵ ┻━┻
Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Torment: Tides of Numenera
Jaesun said:
I just wish they would get some of the older games up on there, like the Gold Box Games.
i wish they would actually get some underdogs or hard to come by games like the whale's voyage series.

From the reviews:
This game is a masterpiece. Why?
*The storyline is deep and depends on your character creation.
*Many variations in character creation.
*Many hours of gameplay.
If u like rpg. U will love this.
Back in the summer of 2002, developer Bioware released the original Neverwinter Nights role-playing game. This was followed by two expansion packs: The Shadows of Undertide and Hoards of the Underdark. The game showed how well the PC could handle RPGs, with perfect lighting, realistic landscapes and colorful magic spells.
This is one of the most polished D&D games ever made! It is an absolute gem for those hardcore D&D players who want to create OP characters. There is so much by way of customisation here. This is the bomb!
Copypasted for the greater rage :smug:

Yeesh

Magister
theInsouciantFistOfPiety said:
Yeah, I played all the way through and I thought I enjoyed it as well. But I have it on good codex authority that we weren't actually having fun at all. We were tricked and the whole series totally sucked in every way.

SharkClub

Prophet
Patron
Strap Yourselves In
herostratus said:
This game is a masterpiece. Why?
*The storyline is deep and depends on your character creation.
*Many variations in character creation.
*Many hours of gameplay.
:what:

If you really like RPGs, you would know how to spell.

Volourn

Pretty Princess
Pretty Princess Glory to Ukraine
NWN NWN NWN NWN NWN NWN NWN NWN NWN NWN

Lyric Suite

Converting to Islam
Its funny that he spelled everything perfectly until the last line. I'm not even sure how it came about that internet retards have to use "u" instead then the far more natural "you".

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom