Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

The Vault's Fallout 1 and 2 giveaway

VentilatorOfDoom

Administrator
Staff Member
Tags: Fallout: New Vegas; Obsidian Entertainment

<p><a href="http://fallout.wikia.com/wiki/User_blog:Ausir/The_Vault%27s_Fallout_1_and_2_giveaway" target="_blank">Want to get stuff for free?</a></p>
<blockquote>
<p>Are you playing Fallout: New Vegas and want to know the full story behind the New California Republic, Khans and Marcus? To visit some of the places that you only hear about in the new game, such as the Hub, Klamath or Modoc? Or simply want to experience the classics? Now, thanks to the good folks at Good Old Games, we have 10 copies of the Fallout and Fallout 2 digital download bundle to give away!</p>
</blockquote>
<p><em>Courtesy of Ausir.</em></p>

Phelot

Arcane
So what does NV have to say about some of the things from the first two games? What about the Hub, Klamath, and Modoc? What does it say?

Stabwound

Arcane
Pretty cool of them, I guess. Especially if it gets some kiddies to play the old shit.

Malakal

Arcane
Glory to Ukraine
Already have both. For a long long time actually, one of the first rpgs I bought.

Ausir

Arcane
Well, the contest is mostly targeted at FO3 and FNV fans who haven't played the originals yet.

Morkar Left

FeelTheRads said:
GOG has "copies" of games. AHAHAHA. Good one.

What´s wrong with the word "copies"? You never copy files?

SCO

Arcane
In My Safe Space
Shadorwun: Hong Kong
I'm disturbed at the smooth teenaged arms in that picture.

xemous

Arcane
if i ever make a game i will not use any of those lazy face and body generating plugins. they look disgusting and destroy the soul of a game.

bert

Arcane
I thought it was a guy too. But can't Daisy be used for males too, as a nickname?

Mastermind

Cognito Elite Material
Patron
Bethestard
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Marcus is in the game running a supermutant town. Said something about rehabilitating nightkin.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom