Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Interview A Job At Obsidian Is Better Than Delivering Pizza

VentilatorOfDoom

Administrator
Staff Member
Tags: Obsidian Entertainment

<p>Obsidians Brian Menze (Senior Concept Artist) <a href="http://bethblog.com/index.php/2010/07/22/inside-the-vault-obsidians-brian-menze/" target="_blank">answers a few questions</a> at the Bethblog.</p>
<blockquote>
<p style="text-align: left;"><strong>What&rsquo;s your job at Obsidian?</strong></p>
<p>I&rsquo;m a senior conceptual artist. I also provide other 2D in-game assets as well. For example, in Fallout: New Vegas, I painted many of the billboards and posters and designed some logos found throughout the game.</p>
<p><strong>What games have you worked on? </strong></p>
<p>I&rsquo;ve worked on 18 shipped titles in my career which include Fallout 2, Planescape: Torment, The Icewind Dale series, Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic II, Alpha Protocol and of course Fallout: New Vegas. I&rsquo;ve worked on 3 scrapped titles as well.</p>
</blockquote>
<p>Spotted at: <a href="http://www.gamebanshee.com/news/98877-bethesda-softworks-inside-the-vault-qaa-brian-menze.html">GB</a></p>

kanenas

Educated
020-new-pizza-hut-crust.jpg

Forest Dweller

Smoking Dicks
At first I thought the guy listed pizza delivery as one of his former jobs, then I realized that Ventilator was trying too hard again. Carry on.

circ

Arcane
FULL STOP. DO I WANT TO SIT IN AN OFFICE WITH FAT AND SKINNY GUYS AND NEVER GET LAID OR DO I WANT TO DELIVER PIZZA AND GET AS MUCH PIZZA AS I CAN EAT FOR FREE. YA TOUGH CHOICE.

FeelTheRads

Arcane
At first I thought Dicskmoker cut down on being a gigantic faggot, then I realized he's just Dicksmoker. Carry on if that makes you feel any better.

OSK

Arcane
Patron
Codex 2012 Codex 2013 Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire
VentilatorOfDoom, I understand that you krauts have crazy capitalization rules, but could you please try to use proper title capitalization when using American?

Forest Dweller

Smoking Dicks
At first I thought FeelTheRads was going to give up on his relentless obsession, but then I realized that he'll always be a butthurt bitch.

FeelTheRads

Arcane
It's amusing how you think that everybody who makes fun of you has a grudge or an obsession. Everybody thinks you're a dumbfuck. But deny it, if it makes you feel any better.

By the way, you didn't "own" me or even at least came close to winning that argument you insist you won and caused me to hold a grudge. You were stupid then, you are stupid now. But deny it, if it makes you feel any better.

Also, what's with the retarded signature? It's retarded. But deny it, if it makes you feel any better.

VentilatorOfDoom

Administrator
Staff Member
Dicksmoker said:
At first I thought the guy listed pizza delivery as one of his former jobs, then I realized that Ventilator was trying too hard again. Carry on.

If you had read the article you'd noticed that this guy once DID deliver pizza and said it was the worst job he ever had. That's where the joke came from. Dumbfuck.

OldSkoolKamikaze said:
VentilatorOfDoom, I understand that you krauts have crazy capitalization rules, but could you please try to use proper title capitalization when using American?
Ok. What are the american capitalization rules?

Forest Dweller

Smoking Dicks
FeelTheRads said:
It's amusing how you think that everybody who makes fun of you has a grudge or an obsession.
And most of the people who do only do it in passing, or, you know, do it in reference to something I actually said in the thread. You're one of the few who does it habitually. Deny it all you want, but it's obvious to anyone with half a brain that you can't let go of something. I'd almost feel sorry for you, if you weren't such a piece of shit.

Everybody thinks you're a dumbfuck. But deny it, if it makes you feel any better.
Why would I need to deny something that's so ridiculous and unprovable that it's not worth my time?

By the way, you didn't "own" me or even at least came close to winning that argument you insist you won and caused me to hold a grudge. You were stupid then, you are stupid now. But deny it, if it makes you feel any better.
Yeah, funny how that works. You are aware that someone who actually wins an argument doesn't feel the need to continually attack the other person - since he, you know, won? Or maybe you aren't.

Also, what's with the retarded signature? It's retarded. But deny it, if it makes you feel any better.
And what's with changing the subject? I guess it's one of the few recourses you have. Keep it up if it makes you feel better.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom