Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Company News IPLY stock hits lowest point ever

Saint_Proverbius

Administrator
Staff Member
Tags: Herve Caen; Interplay

I just checked out <a href="http://finance.yahoo.com/q?s=IPLYE.OB">IPLYE.OB</a> over at <A href="http://finance.yahoo.com/">Yahoo Finance</a> and noticed that shares of the company are now trading at <b>3.5 cents per share</b>, which is the lowest it's ever traded at to date.
<br>
<br>
Looks like <b>Herve</b>'s master plan to get <a href="http://www.interplay.com">Interplay</A> back up and running is working swimmingly. Just for kicks, that means <b>Herve</b> has lost around <b>$135,000</b> on his purchase of 9M shares back in April.
<br>

Country_Gravy

Arcane
Patron
Wasteland 2
I like the link to interplay's dead webpage. Nice touch. I personally won't be happy until Herve loses everything, but $135,000 is a good start.

Saint_Proverbius

Administrator
Staff Member
Eh, someone just bought 40k shares and pushed it back up to 4.2 cents. So, Herve's only lost $72k now. Pity. Still, 3.5 cents a share is the lowest it's ever been.

Reklar

Liturgist
I thought IPLAY was delisted from the NYSE like 5 years ago? Whatever. I hope Herve and the rest of the idiots that destroyed Black Isle go down in flames and lose more than their stock options. I'm thinking blacklisted from ever working in a white collar job would be a good start.

-Reklar
(a Fallout/RPG fan)

Sol Invictus

Erudite
It's delisted. Oh, and the fact that it's called IPLYE and not IPLY is because they didn't file with the SEC yet.

Saint_Proverbius

Administrator
Staff Member
Right. The full symbol for IPLY is now IPLYE.OB. The "OB" is because they got kicked off NASDAQ, and the "E" is because they're delinquent in filing their earnings report for Q1 2004.

fnordcircle

Liturgist
Frowning at my monitor as I read your dumb post.
Imagine if they had foolished abandoned their plan to develop for consoles and cancel PC franchises? I'm sure they would be in worse place.

Fallout 3 would never have come close to the staggering 19k units of FOBOS for the Xbox that got sold.

Caen is a real man of genius!

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom