Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Review Gamebanshee Reviews DA Awakening

VentilatorOfDoom

Administrator
Staff Member
Tags: BioWare; Dragon Age

... and here is the verdict:
<br>
<br>
<p style="margin-left:50px;border-style:solid;border-width:1px;border-top-color:#ffffff;padding:5px;border-right-color:#bbbbbb;border-left-color:#ffffff;border-bottom-color:#bbbbbb;">Overall, I was underwhelmed by Awakening. The expansion pack is competently made, and it might provide you with 15-20 hours of entertainment, but as I played it I kept feeling like I was getting Origins leftovers. Now, I enjoy leftovers from time to time, but I'm not really a fan of paying $40 for them, especially when they could have used a few more minutes in the microwave. So buyer beware. If more of the same sounds good to you, then you’ll probably like Awakening. But if you were hoping for something new and unique, then not so much.
<br>
</p>
<br>
<a href="http://www.gamebanshee.com/reviews/97382-dragon-age-origins-awakening.html">Read the rest.</a>
<br>
<br>
Spotted at: <A HREF="http://www.gamebanshee.com/news/97403-gb-feature-dragon-age-origins-awakening-review.html">GB</A>

Achilles

Arcane
Dragon Age wasn't half bad, FFS. Don't know about Awakening, FFS.

Jaesun

Fabulous Ex-Moderator
Patron
MCA
I honestly cannot summon up the will to even play DA again or this expansion or whatever it is called.

Volourn

Pretty Princess
Pretty Princess Glory to Ukraine
"You should also say why it is dumb."

I have dumbass. It's the same reason why most negative A reviews are dumb.

FFS

Jaesun

Fabulous Ex-Moderator
Patron
MCA
Now there's our pretty princess.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom