Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Interview Feargus Urquhart interviewed

VentilatorOfDoom

Administrator
Staff Member
Tags: Feargus Urquhart; Obsidian Entertainment

Bethesda runs a blog and they <a href="http://bethblog.com/index.php/2010/03/17/inside-the-vault-feargus-urquhart/">interviewed</a> Feargus.
<br>
<br>
<p style="margin-left:50px;border-style:solid;border-width:1px;border-top-color:#ffffff;padding:5px;border-right-color:#bbbbbb;border-left-color:#ffffff;border-bottom-color:#bbbbbb;"><b>What would you say is your personal favorite game of all time?</b>
<br>
<br>
People always find this to be a strange one, but other than the old PC RPGs – Bard’s Tale 1, Might and Magic 4 and 6, Ultima 3 and 4, and Wasteland – I often go back to Colonization by Sid Meier. It’s strange, and I don’t know what compels me to go back to it, but I think it’s in part because after playing it over twenty times…I still haven’t beaten it.
<br>
</p>
<br>
<br>
Feargus is pretty oldschool.
<br>
<br>
Spotted at: <A HREF="http://www.gamebanshee.com/news/97233-feargus-urquhart-interview.html">GB</A>

Texas Red

Whiner
Repetitive behavior

Autistic individuals display many forms of repetitive or restricted behavior, which the Repetitive Behavior Scale-Revised (RBS-R)[32] categorizes as follows.
Young boy asleep on a bed, facing the camera, with only the head visible and the body off-camera. On the bed behind the boy's head is a dozen or so toys carefully arranged in a line, ordered by size.
A young boy with autism, and the precise line of toys he made

* Stereotypy is repetitive movement, such as hand flapping, making sounds, head rolling, or body rocking.
* Compulsive behavior is intended and appears to follow rules, such as arranging objects in stacks or lines.
* Sameness is resistance to change; for example, insisting that the furniture not be moved or refusing to be interrupted.
* Ritualistic behavior involves an unvarying pattern of daily activities, such as an unchanging menu or a dressing ritual. This is closely associated with sameness and an independent validation has suggested combining the two factors.[32]
* Restricted behavior is limited in focus, interest, or activity, such as preoccupation with a single television program, toy, or game.
* Self-injury includes movements that injure or can injure the person, such as eye poking, skin picking, hand biting, and head banging.[3] A 2007 study reported that self-injury at some point affected about 30% of children with ASD.[25]

No single repetitive behavior seems to be specific to autism, but only autism appears to have an elevated pattern of occurrence and severity of these behaviors.[33]

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom