Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Game News Alpha Protocol Official Release Date

VentilatorOfDoom

Administrator
Staff Member
Tags: Alpha Protocol; Obsidian Entertainment

<a href="http://www.obsidianent.com/news/alphaprotocol/ap-trailer-ign-20100224.html">Obsidian Entertainment</a> informs us that <a href="">Alpha Protocol is about to be released.</a>
<br>
<br>
<p style="margin-left:50px;border-style:solid;border-width:1px;border-top-color:#ffffff;padding:5px;border-right-color:#bbbbbb;border-left-color:#ffffff;border-bottom-color:#bbbbbb;">For North America, the release date has been nailed down as June 1. Europe will get it a few days earlier on May 28. Those in Australia will get it earlier still on May 27.
<br>
</p>
<br>
Australians get it first? What a travesty.
<br>
<br>
Spotted at: <A HREF="http://www.obsidianent.com/news/alphaprotocol/ap-trailer-ign-20100224.html">Obsidian</A>

DarkUnderlord

Professional Throne Sitter
Staff Member
WHEEEEE!!

Pity I won't buy it until about 2 years afterwards though. I only just picked up Fallout 3 GOTY this week... Haven't quite got around to playing it yet mind you.

Jaesun

Fabulous Ex-Moderator
Patron
MCA
DarkUnderlord said:
WHEEEEE!!

Pity I won't buy it until about 2 years afterwards though. I only just picked up Fallout 3 GOTY this week... Haven't quite got around to playing it yet mind you.

Reading the LP thread of Fallout 3 is a better experience than actually playing Fallout 3.

Wise Emperor

Arcane
Finally.
I hope they used all that time to correct bugs. I don't want another shitfest like NWN slowing my PC. If they fail I will definitely lost all hope for Obsidian making a "quality" game...

kris

Arcane
MetalCraze said:
entertainer said:
whats so special about this console shooter?

It has Avellone saying that you can fuck all chicks, remember this is what made ME and DA Codex favourites.

Only DA, DA we love because of gay sex.
ME on the other hand because we can be extreme and kick peeps out of windows.

Volourn

Pretty Princess
Pretty Princess Glory to Ukraine
"Exactly. It's Mass Effect done right. Obsidian - showing Bioware how it's done... for the third time. Will they get the message?"

Nope. Obsiidian is BIO Jr. and they make sequels to BIO games thata re no better or worse than the BIO original.

Except, they also made SOZ. FFS They made fuckin' SOZ! FFS FFS FFS FFS FFS FFS FSFS SOZZZZZYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

Jaesun

Fabulous Ex-Moderator
Patron
MCA
So.... technically, this will be Obsidian's first game to date, they have actually had time to work on fully.

Looking forward to it. Hope it is good.

Brother None

inXile Entertainment
Developer
Jaesun said:
So.... technically, this will be Obsidian's first game to date, they have actually had time to work on fully.

Aye. No excuses if it's a mess. Looking forward to it.

MetalCraze

Arcane
Longshanks said:
Volourn said:
ME2.5 Should be a fun game!
Exactly. It's Mass Effect done right. Obsidian - showing Bioware how it's done... for the third time. Will they get the message?

Obsidian really showed 'dem Bioware how it's done with KotOR2 cut content and NWN2 buggy mess. And now they will show Bioware a mistake of not including wall-hacks into a shooter and not having more than one sex scene.

Jaesun said:

NWN2 OC

Volourn

Pretty Princess
This thread is bullshit. Obsidian has had time to amke all their agmes. FFS Don't be retarded. Stop the pathetic excuses.

Brother None

inXile Entertainment
Developer
FFS if you don't love BioWare and hate Obsidian you're retarded stop the patheticity

Volourn

Pretty Princess
Who hates Obsidian outside of Metalcraze? I certainly don't. They're one of my favorite companies. *shrug*

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom