Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Editorial 2009: The Year in Review

DarkUnderlord

Professional Throne Sitter
Staff Member
Tags: The Year in Review

<p>In the time-honoured tradition of reminiscing about the year just gone, <a href="http://www.rpgcodex.net/content.php?id=198">we take a look at 2009</a>:</p>
<p style="padding-left: 30px;">Another thing that didn't happen in 2009 was Obsidian's much talked about RPG set in the Aliens universe. Josh Sawyer's run of bad luck heading up projects that get cancelled continued. Rather than being released or even having development continue at a merry pace, it was <a href="http://www.rpgcodex.net/phpBB/viewtopic.php?t=29828">cancelled in early February</a>... or later in June depending on who you want to believe. Staff were laid-off, assets may have been disposed of and children may have been harmed in the end of production.</p>
<p>2009: The list of things that didn't happen.</p>

DemonKing

Arcane
Actually Grimiore has been "Coming Soon" since at least 1997 (with Grimiore II and III due otu shortly afterwards) because I remember being excited reading about the details on their website at work after I finally landed a job where the computers had this "new-fangled" internet running.

Longshanks

Augur
Hmm, just realised I've not played a single RPG that was released last year :pats self on back:.
Qwinn's Queen-out was epic, don't know how I missed it.

Longshanks
Scholar

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom