Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Game News Mass Effect 2 Sex Scenes Leaked

VentilatorOfDoom

Administrator
Staff Member
Tags: BioWare; Mass Effect 2

While quickly r00flecoptering along the borders of my webterritory <a href="http://www.talkxbox.com/article3637.html">I spotted something</a> I instantly recognized as being of significance to the Codex.
<br>
<br>
<p style="margin-left:50px;border-style:solid;border-width:1px;border-top-color:#ffffff;padding:5px;border-right-color:#bbbbbb;border-left-color:#ffffff;border-bottom-color:#bbbbbb;">There are a ton of questions that many people have about the upcoming space epic RPG. Who lives? Who dies? Plot lines, how do the decisions you made - or will make, end up being addressed. And more questions that fans are dying to have answered.
<br>
Well one question that has been answered by someone who has managed to play through the game, is how the sex scenes with various characters play out.</p>
<br>
<br>
I can hardly wait anymore for my preordered copy to arrive.
<br>
<br>
<br>
Spotted at: <A HREF="http://www.talkxbox.com/article3637.html">talkxbox</A>

Haba

Harbinger of Decline
Patron
Codex 2012 MCA Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2
Jack: You don't need to know someone to sleep with them. You just have to know where to put it.

Codex entry unlocked!

Jack: You eyeing me up? Because if this is just about sex, maybe you should just fucking say so.
Sheppard: I'd be lying if I said no. You're different.

Sheppard fucks things just because they are different.

sheek

Arbiter
me2emh.jpg

'Imperfect Beauty' the new Bioware trademark

Luzur

Good Sir
EA already began blocking some videos, so i didnt get to see the alien sex.

does this mean i have to buy the game now?

Ogg

Prophet
Patron
Codex 2012 Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Codex USB, 2014 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech
Ok, so VoD is in a posting spree. Didn't take him long to go crazy with his new privilege.

Dny

Educated
Collar grabbing in sex scenes. This is the new shit.

Annonchinil

Scholar
So is the red scarred Shepard the more bad ass version or is there one that comes with a hook for a hand?

Zomg

Arbiter
Woman looks like Dennis Rodman in that SS

Does she have a rebounds stat

shihonage

Subscribe to my OnlyFans
Patron
Bubbles In Memoria
I watched the first leaked scene. It looked like two dolls with creepy frozen faces going through motions of a sex scene they saw on TV once.

Krash

Arcane
Nothing like mass effect 2 sex talk to get the codex going

Ogg said:
Ok, so VoD is in a posting spree. Didn't take him long to go crazy with his new privilege.

He should get a codex patriot tag or soemthing, realtalk

I.C. Wiener

Educated
shihonage said:
I watched the first leaked scene. It looked like two dolls with creepy frozen faces going through motions of a sex scene they saw on TV once.
^^^
I am reminded of the puppet sex scene from Team America: World Police.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom