Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Game News Help Fallout 2 kick the crap out of Counter Strike

Saint_Proverbius

Administrator
Staff Member
Tags: Fallout 2

<a href="http://gamespy.com/">GameSpy</a> has some <a href="http://gamespy.com/titlefight/matches/xl6.shtml">goofy poll thingy</a> where they have a number of games competing for votes with one another. Currently, <A href="http://www.interplay.com/fallout2">Fallout 2</a> is in second place, lagging behind <i>Counter Strike</i>. There's only a <b>700</b> or so vote difference, so.. <i>GO VOTE</i>.
<br>

<br>
Thanks, <b>Deep Omega</b>.
<br>

EEVIAC

Erudite
I would have voted Super Metroid if there was any chance it could trump CS. What's more - its Fallout 2. I really don't like the game that much, but I voted for it anyway.

Crappywarrior

Novice
I'm surprised FO2 is that close to CS, I guess the crazed, rabid "OMG du@1-d3@gl3d, n00b" fans of CS don't know about this poll yet.

Volourn

Pretty Princess
Pretty Princess Glory to Ukraine
A lot of FO Fanatics spammed the olls today, I see...

I wonder about how many Fo fans whining about this poll still an wnet ahead and voted all the while whing about the injustice of it all even as they secretly prayed for salvation by the Chosen One.

LMAO A bunch of lameos.

Sol Invictus

Erudite
You just like adding salt to the wounds, don't you Volourn? When people claim that you're nothing but a troll you always seem to deny it...

Saint_Proverbius

Administrator
Staff Member
One of these days, Volourn is going to throw a party.. And on that day, I'll be there.. And.. I'm going to piss in his punch.

EEVIAC

Erudite
Quick Exit, a new headline for the front page - VOLOURN EXPOSES NEW FALLOUT CONSPIRACY!!! Or maybe not.

There are a variety of reasons one would have voted in that poll - the (misguided) belief that FO2 is the superior game in that list, to kick dirt in the face of Interplay's mismanagment, hatred of CS.

I see you're still smarting from BG2's surprise loss. Here's a tissue.

:P

Volourn

Pretty Princess
Pretty Princess Glory to Ukraine
EEVIAC: Why would I? I like FO2 as much as I like BG2 so it's irrelavnt to me which one won. Heck, I would be ahppy if FO2 won; but I hate to say it does make me happy to see FO fanatcis whine about the crappiness of the poll yet still vote. LOL

SP: I don't throw parties. i'm too busy cumming to the box of FO1.

Exitium: Salt to the wounds? If the poll is sueless then it shouldn't be able tow ound you. besdies, as theys ay, the truth hurts, doesn't it? As for trolling.. I'm only fitting in here. :twisted:

Mister Takeda

Educated
Maybe he means the box to FO:BoS. :lol:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom