Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Competition Best DECKED Gladiator and Seraphim Contest

Saint_Proverbius

Administrator
Staff Member
Tags: Encore Software; Sacred

Since Sacred offers such nice options in clothing and accessories and also has some nice, ph4t l3wt, that's what this contest to win a free copy of the game is about.

Sample Image​

For full details, click here.

axel

Liturgist
DarkUnderlord said:
Saint_Proverbius said:
I hate horses.
Sacred implements them poorly?

Yes. They might be useful if you're playing with a bow or crossbow or some shit like that, but to Mr. Axe the gladiator the horse just gets in the way. Lots of things about the interface just piss me off too.

I TOTALLY SENT IN TWO ENTRIES THO! He's got a pony tail, he's wearing a dress, he's built like schwarzinator HOW COULD HE LOSE!?

And you can't really tell how phat teh lewt is though.

Sol Invictus

Erudite
Personally I'm not a big fan of the horse, but if you want to get around, the horse is the best tool for the job. Also, I've noticed that being on a horse speeds up my attacks as a Seraphim tremendously (Up to 200%, by my estimates). I'm not sure if this is a bug in the demo, but I like it!

jiujitsu

Cipher
Project: Eternity
maybe we will be the only ones to enter =D

on horses: i like them. when you have a one handed weapon they work fine and seem to keep you from being hit as often. when you have the big two handed weapon you hold it with one hand and punch the ppl with the other. practical in my opinion.

horses + special moves != teh win.

cant do specials from horses(mostly)

horse can "charge" though and that does some damage but not much

horses i think i would only use for transportation. i usually jumped off it when i was attacked by 5+ beasties

im glad for them though. i havent seen horses in other games really. YOU CAN DECK OUT YOUR HORSE TOO in my game i could have bought a saddle which was leet but it was too expensive

anyway theres probably an 85% chance ill buy this game

Halenthal

Liturgist
Sword, actually, but still a very nice weapon for being such a low level.

I LIKE Axelgreese's shield! That sucker is pretty. And that blue glow on Victor's gladiator sword, is that there all the time or just from doing a combo? That's a pretty hefty sword to be sure. PGriff's gladiator looks all armored up, like an armadillo with big claws.

Ah well, I'm off to play the demo some more and come up with a cool looking seraphim.

You know, it's kind of weird. I've gotten more hours of play out of the Sacred demo than I have out of several full games that I've purchased.

axel

Liturgist
Halenthal said:
I LIKE Axelgreese's shield! That sucker is pretty.

It's prettiness is the only reason I kept it actually haha.

And that blue glow on Victor's gladiator sword, is that there all the time or just from doing a combo?

The axe I have in the screenshot glows a purplish blue, because of the bonus magic damage I assume. I had a few swords that glowed green and had extra posion damage.

Golemer

Novice
Ty and I are both showing off the same item with our Seraphs..
With the same stats..
DUN DUN DUN!

No but really, that's quite odd.
And yes, that is a permanent blue glow on my sword.

I am Victor, if you haven't figured that out yet.

*buffs his first post*

Saint_Proverbius

Administrator
Staff Member
Halenthal said:
Sword, actually, but still a very nice weapon for being such a low level.

Doh.. You're right. I don't know what made me think it was an axe. I remembered the stats, just not the weapon itself. Probably becaise there have been several Gladiators with axes thusfar.

PGriff's gladiator looks all armored up, like an armadillo with big claws.

I'm kind of amazed I haven't seen more claw gladiators. The only problem I have with claw gladiators is that their Attack Combat Art isn't that impressive. It'll kill just about anything you run across in the demo with the exception of the minotaurs, but it only attacks one target. Oh well.

You know, it's kind of weird. I've gotten more hours of play out of the Sacred demo than I have out of several full games that I've purchased.

I uninstalled the demo so I would stop playing it, in hopes I wouldn't burn out on the starting area before the game came out. I reinstalled it to make the sample pictures and have been playing it through a few times since then. You're right, it's pretty addictive.

axel

Liturgist
sometimes the demo really makes my head explode

Now in case you're are not seeing it, I explain.

Those two nifty bladed gloves ole Chitcock's got there? They're fucking floating in the air.

Get out the mop, brain spill on isle 3.

axel

Liturgist
Yeah I've seen some stuff like that, like my excutionors axe's graphic disappearing when in my inventory. The "kite shield test socket" thing, the smith arts have no name. Most of these I assume, well hope, are there because it's just a demo and might be a tad faulty. The finshed product shouldn't have them (again hoping). However they are some other wied stuff, like incrediably expensive items that have huge stat requirements (i.e. 150 dex) and then give like 5 magic defense and that's it.
Tits Butt Panty Pregnant Cute Cum-Eating Sleeping Nympho Group-Sex Cum-Covered Anal Kinky Dick Brutal Knockers Tight-Pussy European Foursome Braces Short-Hair Hooker Dildo Squirt Plumper Feet Czech Park-Sex Soccer Squirting Cowgirl 10+-Inch-Cock Skank Wrestling Blowjob Latina Bra Masturbation Double-Penetration Ass-Fucking Lace

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom