Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Interview Beyond Divinity with Just RPG

Whipporowill

Erudite
Tags: Beyond Divinity; Larian Studios

Just RPG managed to corner the busy people at Larian and score an <a href="http://www.just-rpg.com/default.asp?pid=956" target=_blank>interview</a> with Swen Vincke. Although nothing new and spectactular is revealed, it's a decent read for those curious of Larian's sequel to Divine Divinity.
<br>
<br>
<blockquote>
<br>
JustRPG: Tell us about some of the special quests that players will encounter within the game.
<br>
<br>
Swen: I don’t really know with what the story people will surprise us this time, but I am sure it will be quite something. There are a lot of the so-called "easter eggs" in the game. You will be able to fulfill quests for very strange creatures this time, like evil witches, monsters, ghosts, vicious imps and even gods... One of the quests is about finding a book about the Damned One, and you end up with his holy sandals... There are also a lot of quests, which deal with you increasing your ranking amidst the Black Ring. Those are pretty cool, considering who the Black Ring is
<br>
</blockquote>
<br>
<br>
Wouldn't that be unholy sandals? I wonder what magic powers and item like that would have... gass cloud? Hah.
<br>
<br>
Spotted at: <A HREF="www.gengamers.com">GenGamers</A>

Nightjed

Liturgist
The voices for Divine Divinity have been done by an external studio, whereas for Beyond Divinity the voices have been done in-house and they are pretty cool. In Divine Divinity were only the dialogs for the main characters spoken. In Beyond Divinity (for the English version) all dialogs will be spoken. My favorite voiced character for now is the Death Knight ;)
omg ... i hope he didnt play the english version because the voices SUCK, so does the Bastila spawn from hell (aka Death Knight) dialogue . :evil:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom