Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Interview Fallout Dev Profile: The Other Chris Jones

Jason

chasing a bee
Tags: Fallout 2

The latest <a href="http://www.nma-fallout.com/article.php?id=50259" target="blank">developer profile</a> on NMA visits with Chris Jones (the artist from Fallout 2, not the programmer from Fallout 1).
<br>
<blockquote>What is your hope for future Fallout games? Would you like to be a part of a future Fo team?
<br>

<br>
I've heard about a Fallout MMO, which makes me a bit skeptical because the vibe that brings true emotion to the game it that you feel like you're one of the few survivors in an unknown wasteland. I suppose it could take place much farther in the future when there are more people and suppose that the existing factions we are all familiar with have grown in size. I think that presenting the experience from different parts of the globe would be awesome. Overall, I just hope developers are careful with the franchise and don't use it like a movie license to kick out a quick buck. I'd work on another Fallout game in a heartbeat.</blockquote>
<br>
Spotted at: <A HREF="http://www.nma-fallout.com/">NMA</A>

Darth Roxor

Royal Dongsmith
Staff Member
What are your favourite computer games/board games and why?

What were you favourite places in fallout and why?

Who would you bring with you in a future Fallout team and why?

If you could make any computer game that you wanted, which would it be and why?

Is this the interview Andhaira was bothering you about?

Tails

Arbiter
I'd work on another Fallout game in a heartbeat.
Sadly Chris Jones, you are not not enough cool & epic for Bethesda. Like all FO/2 devs.

racofer

Thread Incliner
MMO TIHS, MMO TATH, MMO MMO SHIT, MMO OBLOLIVION, MMO FOOLSOUT, MMO HAFL-LIEF, MMO ARCNUM, MMO KOTRO, MMO WIZADRY, MMO WINDOZ, MMO LINUX, MMO TV, MMO COD, MMO SHOPIN MALL, MMO CINEAM, MMO SINGLE PLAYRE GAEM, MMO TETRIS, MMO SOLITAIRE, MMO FLU

1!!11! MMO HEAVAN !!!!1

Andhaira

Arcane
@Darth Roxor: No not this, not me. My interview is curently in progress as we speak.

Ch1ef

Scholar
As cheesy as this may sound, I was actually most impressed with Fallout 3 for exceeding my expectations of the series. In fact I just played the PITT last night and it was awesome!
:shock: :evil: :shock:
The roster in Black Isle was pretty deep, most of the people I learned and worked with there have gone on to do amazing things. Gee, now I feel like a loser.
:twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

DarkUnderlord

Professional Throne Sitter
Staff Member
Darth Roxor said:

I lol'd. :D Andhaira's questions weren't actually that bad though.

poocolator

Erudite
The Order of Discalced Codexian Convulsionists
Ch1ef said:
As cheesy as this may sound, I was actually most impressed with Fallout 3 for exceeding my expectations of the series. In fact I just played the PITT last night and it was awesome!
The roster in Black Isle was pretty deep, most of the people I learned and worked with there have gone on to do amazing things. Gee, now I feel like a loser.

Taken together, your first quote is well enough a corollary to the second one, that I feel better about him liking FO3. He DOES like FO3 and he IS a bloody loser. Funny how things work out? The sad part is he's not even being politically correct not bashing FO3, he just straight-up likes it :/

Ch1ef

Scholar
poocolator said:
Ch1ef said:

Taken together, your first quote is well enough a corollary to the second one, that I feel better about him liking FO3. He DOES like FO3 and he IS a bloody loser. Funny how things work out? The sad part is he's not even being politically correct not bashing FO3, he just straight-up likes it :/

Three Dog: I fight the good fight with my voice!
Player: [intelligence] Ah, so you fight the good fight with your voice, eh?
Three Dog: I can see that you are very smart.

Wyrmlord

Arcane
DarkUnderlord said:
Darth Roxor said:

I lol'd. :D Andhaira's questions weren't actually that bad though.
But doubtless, he would be making alot of grammatical errors and spelling mistakes, and you guys would be left to correct it.

Ch1ef

Scholar
poocolator said:
Ch1ef said:
NO U!
Oh wai-

Hey, what happened to our awesome image-quote-pyramid? We worked hard on that thing.

Wha? What image-quote-pyramid?
PS:Nah, just kidding, it was AWESOME!and sooo RETARDED!^__^

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom