Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Game News Age of Decadence screenshots

DarkUnderlord

Professional Throne Sitter
Staff Member
Tags: Age of Decadence

<a href="http://www.irontowerstudio.com/forum/index.php?topic=722.0">Go here to see two new AOD screenies</a> (Actually it looks like the same screenie twice but anyhoo).
<br>
<blockquote>It looks like Oscar has leveled up and unlocked Artist Extraordinaire Prestige Class. If that's not BG2, then that's pretty close.</blockquote>
<br>
As always you can see the full set of every shot that's ever been released for the game in the <a href="http://www.irontowerstudio.com/forum/index.php?topic=341.0">Unofficial AoD Gallery</a>.
<br>
<br>
Spotted @ <a href="http://www.gamebanshee.com">GameBanshee</a>

BloodyPuppy

Scholar
I'm really liking these graphics a lot. I wonder how many of my friends I can get to buy this. I'll just tell them it's Halo or some crap. The more copies of this game that sell the more likely we get more like them.

dragonfk

Erudite
This looks really marvelous. Cant wait to lay my hands on the game.

Volourn

Pretty Princess
Pretty Princess Glory to Ukraine
Not BG2 level; but still pretty darn good. Can't wait until AOD comes out.It'll probably be the first 'independent internet developer' game that I can actually see me liking as much if not more than its more blockbuster counterparts.

Not like that trash come from the overrated Spiderweb punks.

asper

Arcane
Project: Eternity
There are indies with good graphics; Eschalon and Battle for Wesnoth come to mind.

My only gripe with AoD is that the combat animations are not visceral enough. Otherwise, great job, will be buying this for sure.

Durwyn

Prophet
Yeah, the combat animations are the thing that gives a coolness factor while fighting and so far (Combat vids) AoD didn't pleased my inner graphic whore in that case. However I can live with it, as long as the rest of combat system delivers.

Worm King

Scholar
AoD will be the only game I won't even consider pirating :tearofaneagle:. Maybe, after several decades, I can sell it for thousands of dollar :cool:.

Quilty

Magister
asper said:
My only gripe with AoD is that the combat animations are not visceral enough. Otherwise, great job, will be buying this for sure.

I can relate to that, but hey, if I could bring myself to enjoy Arcanum's real-time combat animations after some time, I think I'll be able to enjoy AoD's far better animations.

Worm King

Scholar
Vault Dweller said:
There should be.

How big of a bonus did you give yourself from the tax payers pockets, Mr. Vice President of Marketing :evil:

BethesdaLove

Arbiter
I remember a thread where somebody said something about somebody else posting news that are not newsworthy...

Tintin

Arbiter
AoD will be the next Grimoire.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom