Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

The new and improved RPG Codex!

Spazmo

Erudite
Tags: RPG Codex

After numerous beatings and long, cold nights in the hole, your friend and mine <b>Exitium</b> has put up a (more or less) finalised version of the new design. Now with 87% less retina-searing horror!
<br>
<br>
Exitium also adds that more improvements are on the way soonish, so keep an eye on our front page.

Psilon

Erudite
Looks good, Exitium. I take it the popup menu is officially gone then.

Now can someone please remove the ad banners from the "topic review" mode of posting.php?

Sol Invictus

Erudite
I'll see what I can do about that.

I'll also be designing a neat little button for the site and probably an ad banner as well for other sites to use (if they want to)

Volourn

Pretty Princess
Pretty Princess Glory to Ukraine
I like it. A little sharp on the yes; but I'll get used to it. :cool:

Diogo Ribeiro

Erudite
Hmm-mm. God job, really. The red as stated above is perhaps too bright, but at least now, i won't need a coffee to wake up :lol: just kidding :wink: Nah, its improved, and i think it looks good.

EEVIAC

Erudite
For some reason the front-page looks Communistic. I can't explain it, more of a feeling in the pit of my belly. That's not a bad thing. Actually I think its the austere, gray, patterned background reminding me of an old Warsaw Pact computer punchcard.

Vault Dweller

Commissar, Red Star Studio
Developer
It's not nice, it's AWESOME!!!!!!!! Exitium, this is absolutely the best. Bravo!

EEVIAC, it does look Communistic, he-he, RPG Codex, the red site supporting honest workers like Spiderweb and Zero-Sum. Anyway, it's great, thanks again to comrade Rex

Diogo Ribeiro

Erudite
Vault Dweller said:
It's not nice, it's AWESOME!!!!!!!! Exitium, this is absolutely the best. Bravo!

EEVIAC, it does look Communistic, he-he, RPG Codex, the red site supporting honest workers like Spiderweb and Zero-Sum. Anyway, it's great, thanks again to comrade Rex

:shock: Y'know i never looked at it that way... curious. So, when do we start addressing each other by "comrade" before our names? :lol:

Sammael

Liturgist
Looks good. A skin with orange borders (the same orange as used on the forum) instead of red ones would be great.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom