Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Preview Lionheart ph4t l3wt numero nine at RPGDot

Saint_Proverbius

Administrator
Staff Member
Tags: Lionheart: Legacy of the Crusader

<a href="http://www.rpgdot.com/">RPGDot</a> has posted their <a href="http://www.rpgdot.com/index.php?hsaction=10053&ID=648">nineth ph4t l3wt article</a> about the stuff you can gather in <A href="http://lionheart.blackisle.com">Lionheart</a> to create mayhem and bad tidings for all that oppose you. Here's a spikey club thingy:
<br>
<br>
<blockquote><b>Morning Star of Demonic Bile</b>
<br>
<br>
(One-Handed) 2-7 Crushing/Slashing Damage. Dredged from the depths of the sewers underneath Barcelona, this weapon has small, crude runes pounded into its metal surfaces. On a successful strike, this potent weapon has a 35% chance of doing an extra 15 points of fire damage. (Developer's Note: The exact percentage and amount of Fire Damage is determined by the power of the individual when found. Exact game numbers will vary, depending upon how powerful the character was when the item was discovered).</blockquote>
<br>
<br>
<i><b>Note to demons:</b> Stop hiding artifacts in sewers.</i>
<br>

Psilon

Erudite
Alternately, make people laugh at the PCs for waving around a filth-encrusted club. Depending on where the nasty little demon hides it, that thing could be pretty pungent.

EEVIAC

Erudite
Exactly. I don't have a problem with items stored in a sewer, although I do think that any adventurer that trundles around a sewer for a few hours should have to be vaccinated or sufer some horrible disease, or, as Psiion put it, suffer some sort of social disadvantage. (A bath-house could remedy this.)

I still find a sewer a more plausible hiding place for my worldy possesions than, say, an unlocked barrel in front of my house, on the street.

Saint_Proverbius

Administrator
Staff Member
Better yet, you'd think they'd dish out some poison damage for being riddled with filth. Then again, I'm kind of surprised Barcelona had sewers way back then in the 1600s in this game.. Maybe they're magically crafted sewers?

Sol Invictus

Erudite
Barcelona did have sewers, unlike England, which didn't have sewers until the late 1800s, heh.

Barcelona, Florence, Istanbul and all those other rennaissance centers did have sewers constructed unlike England which remained in the collective minds of the people at the time as being relatively "pits" for quite awhile.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom