Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Mod News Vampire Masquerade unofficial patch 3.3 released

Diogo Ribeiro

Erudite
Tags: Troika Games; Vampire: The Masquerade - Bloodlines; VTMB Unofficial Patch

The <b>Troika</b> fan community has released another unofficial patch for <a href=http://www.vampirebloodlines.com/>Vampire: The Masquerade - Bloodlines</a>. The patch requires that the <a href=http://download.activision.com/bloodlines/vtmb_1_2.exe>official v.1.2 patch</a> to be installed, and updates the retail game to v.3.3. Here are this version's changes:
<br>

<br>
<blockquote>
<br>
* Replenished Misti's blood and repaired broken Tremere blood return.
<br>
* Awarded xp when releasing Julius and restored Ming/Fu connections.
<br>
* Made ghouling Heather easier again and added camera moving to cfgs.
<br>
* Gave katanas to Temple and Society enemies and removed respawning.
<br>
* Prevented Boris' door from closing and Dema from vanishing in view.
<br>
* Fixed hospital screams and dialogue bugs of Arthur, Cal and Pisha.
<br>
* Shortened Ventrue loading tip and some histories names to fit page.
<br>
* Removed some more flickering decals and fixed many floating props.
<br>
</blockquote>
<br>

<br>
You can check the full notes and download the patch <a href=http://www.worthplaying.com/article.php?sid=39836>here</a>.
<br>

<br>
Thanks, <b>LCJr.</b>!
<br>

<br>
Spotted at: <A HREF="http://www.worthplaying.com/">Worthplaying</A>

Volourn

Pretty Princess
Pretty Princess Glory to Ukraine
WTF? People actually still play this DEAD game from a DEAD company?

P.S. I liked BL; but it's a corpse now. :evil:

Balor

Arcane
Volourn, why your every post features word 'DEAD'? Are you morbildy obsessed with death? Are you a necrophile? Do you want to talk about it?

Self-Ejected

aweigh

Self-Ejected
I'm waiting until the unofficial patching stops, and they release a final one, in order to replay BL.

Balor

Arcane
And why your every reply to a question feature "Why do you lie?"
You sure you don't want to talk about it? It may not be too late, you know.

elander_

Arbiter
aweigh said:
I'm waiting until the unofficial patching stops, and they release a final one, in order to replay BL.

I would prefer they just patched the thing and did nothing else.

LCJr.

Erudite
Balor said:
And why your every reply to a question feature "Why do you lie?"
You sure you don't want to talk about it? It may not be too late, you know.

What's funny/ironic is I think every once in awhile Volourn actually tries to make a serious post. But just like the little boy who cried wolf he has spammed and trolled so much no one takes him seriously. It's sad really. Well OK not sad more like really fucking pathetic.

Sammael

Liturgist
I just completed a game of Bloodlines a few weeks ago. Once I am done with NWN2, I am going to play through for the third time - this time as a Malkavian and with the fan patch installed.

It looks and plays awesome, until I hit Chinatown. Then it just looks awesome, but the gameplay sucks.

Volourn

Pretty Princess
"Well OK not sad more like really fucking pathetic."

What's really sad, and pathetic is how much time you guys spend worrying about me instead of actual topics being discussed. NOW, that *is* sad, and pathetic.

R00fles!

Pseudofool

Scholar
Volourn said:
WTF? People actually still play this DEAD game from a DEAD company?

P.S. I liked BL; but it's a corpse now. :evil:
I wonder why direct2drive (i know horrible thingy, but still) put it up for sale in the past year if it's "dead".

Volourn's dumbfuck tag doesn't do justice to the particular type of meglomania he suffers from.

If Volourn feels a game, thread, or character is dead, why doens't he just cease to participate. RPGCodex really suffers from his off-base, singular opinions, and the derailed discussions/defenses/disputes that follow. For instance this post is an enitrely devoid of actual merit.

Pseudofool

Scholar
Volourn said:

What's really sad, and pathetic is how much time you guys spend worrying about me instead of actual topics being discussed. NOW, that *is* sad, and pathetic.

R00fles!
If you feel that, why, again, do you bother to say things that will prod at people; clearly you like the attention. Miss your mommy?

sabishii

Arbiter
Pseudofool said:
Volourn said:

R00fles!
If you feel that, why, again, do you bother to say things that will prod at people; clearly you like the attention. Miss your mommy?
*I* miss his mommy.

Volourn

Pretty Princess
LOL Psuedo says my posts don't add anything yet he takes the time to respons to two in a row by spamming. bvtw,. My first had merit. It was on topic, and it was clear, and it was concise. I had attacked, flamed, or trolled NOBODY. R00fles!

"*I* miss his mommy."

Hi, Daddy.

Pseudofool

Scholar
Volourn said:
LOL Psuedo says my posts don't add anything yet he takes the time to respons to two in a row by spamming. bvtw,. My first had merit. It was on topic, and it was clear, and it was concise. I had attacked, flamed, or trolled NOBODY. R00fles!

"*I* miss his mommy."

Hi, Daddy.
Pseudofool said:
For instance this post is an enitrely devoid of actual merit.
I guess you have reading comprehension problems. I admitted to as much. Can you?

Moreover, neither being concise, or "on topic" speaks your penchant for being the stick that stirs the shit storm. Moreover, you're retardly redudant and predicatable, everyone ALREADY knows what you think.

Maybe codex could be coded so that after the OP in every thread there's a script that generates an automatic post from Volourn saying "Subject Line" is dead. It save everybody some trouble.

obediah

Erudite
maybe we should all chip in to register deadtovolourn.com and just redirect it to google.

Self-Ejected

aweigh

Self-Ejected
When I was first exposed to Volourn I remember being awed that something so irritating could exist on the internet. I can't remember whether I came to know of him through the ToEE board, or whether it was on a BioWare board. I'm leaning towards the ToEE board. The good thing about Volourn is that after you're used to him, then you're pretty much impervious to any other forum troll. :oops:

Sammael

Liturgist
I just tried the 3.3 and I can no longer fight in the tutorial (i.e. the game is not giving me the option to equip any melee weapon, not even fists).

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom