Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Game News NWN2 dev chat at NWVault

Spazmo

Erudite
Tags: Neverwinter Nights 2; Obsidian Entertainment

<a href=http://nwvault.ign.com/>Neverwinter Vault</a> did a dev chat last night with a bunch of jerks from the Neverwinter Nights 2 team at Obsidian Entertainment. Here's the <a href=http://nwvault.ign.com/View.php?view=Articles.Detail&id=31>log</a>.<blockquote>[metalllix|rpgplanet-ru] Will side-quests be interconnected? Will my actions in one quest have repercussions on the others?
<br>
Nathaniel Chapman : Yes! There are many quests in the game that are "either-or" type scenarios, and there are quests that require you to make choices that will come back to haunt you later... or can send you down very different paths in terms of who you're working with/for.
<br>
<br>
Eric Fenstermaker : You are specifically taken to task on many decisions you made -- some of them even seeming incidental at the time.</blockquote>Unfortunately, the folks at NWVault just took a bunch of goofy questions from some dubious Russian type and forgot to record the contribution from the Codex contingent:
<br>
<br>
<i>*Pooperscooper1 is now known as JeSawyerSucksDick</i>
<br>
Spotted at: <A HREF="http://www.rpgdot.com">RPGDot</A>

Atrokkus

Erudite
IM KAZAKHSTANI, not RUssian! And IM RUSSIAN TOO!

Brown Angel's deed was heroic. However, my hands were tied, I am a mere journalist, if a codexian in heart.

Volourn

Pretty Princess
Pretty Princess Glory to Ukraine
His deed was stupid, and lame.

Your deed was awesome, if only to see the green envy spirit come out of people. LOL

Jason

chasing a bee
Pooperscooper is indeed a true <deleted>

By the way
<[Beth]Llyranor> Question: What approaches have you taken to ensure that the main campaign will provide a satisfactory sense of closure (in terms of a complete conclusion and roleplaying opportunities within)?
Beth? I always thought Llyranor was a guy so why the chick name? Also, I bet he/she stayed up all night trying to perfect that amazing question.

sheek

Arbiter
baby arm said:
Pooperscooper is indeed a true <deleted>

By the way
<[Beth]Llyranor> Question: What approaches have you taken to ensure that the main campaign will provide a satisfactory sense of closure (in terms of a complete conclusion and roleplaying opportunities within)?
Beth? I always thought Llyranor was a guy so why the chick name?

In my first NWN game I couldn't work that out so I just killed the freak.

Volourn

Pretty Princess
Pretty Princess Glory to Ukraine
"Yep, and Volourn's contribution was the best one.

...not."

And?

Atrokkus

Erudite
LLyranor is from Bethsoft, that's why. Treacherous scum

His deed was stupid, and lame.
It might have been a bit too expressive, but I respect it anyway. he's the Brown Angel, so please refrain from hurting my feelings and talking about him like that.

Your deed was awesome, if only to see the green envy spirit come out of people. LOL
Thank you!

elander_

Arbiter
Dumb questions. A real question would if you can kill a dragon 8x your size with a tooth pick. That would realy show you are the uber.

Atrokkus

Erudite
Yeah, that moment was awesome. It's like, here we go doing all the serios questions, devs being focused on pimping their game, everybody's shivering in anticipation... and then the Poops Lord comes in...

Strangely enough, the mods were a bit angry.

kris

Arcane
the things about the campaign maps was a positive surprise for me, especially if I had pretended I had the time to do something with it.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom