Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Game News BattleTech Kickstarter Update #48: Releasing in April, Basics Video #1

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member
Codex Year of the Donut Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
Tags: BattleTech; Harebrained Schemes; Jordan Weisman; Mike McCain; Mitch Gitelman; Paradox Interactive

We've known for a while that Harebrained Schemes' BattleTech was going to come out sometime early this year. Today we've learned which month, if not the exact date. The game will be releasing in April, which is turning out to be quite a hectic month. Let's hope they at least give Pillars II a few weeks distance. Paradox have put together a new trailer, which you can see in the game's latest Kickstarter update. It features Jordan Weisman, Mitch Gitelman and Mike McCain, and is the first in a three-part series of introductory videos:

BattleTech is now available for preorder on Steam, GOG, or directly from Paradox for the price of $40. There's some sort of silly mech skin preorder bonus, which Kickstarter backers also get of course. You might also be interested in last month's Kickstarter update, which listed some of the features that weren't going to make it for the game's release. Nothing too important I think, unless you really care about fan service cameos in the campaign.

Last edited by a moderator:

imweasel

Y79GPci.jpg

PorkBarrellGuy

The Reseens are definitely in, though?

During the last dev Q&A they stated that the Warhammer, Maurauder and Raven would not be in at launch. The Archer and Rifleman were never on the official mech list.

Raven I'd be willing to forgive because that thing doesn't show up until 3048 at the earliest anyway. Not putting the Whammy and Marauder in is just being fucking chickenshit, unless they seriously think they're going to lose the Harmony Trolld lawsuit. Which, of course, begs the fucking question: why has Microsoft not stepped in and pushed HG's shit in?

*-*/\--/\~

Cipher
Video says combat and yet again, Beardy McCigar fills it with his ugly face instead.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom