Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Game News Pillars of Eternity II Fig Update #45: The Ship System

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member
Codex Year of the Donut Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
Tags: Josh Sawyer; Katrina Garsten; Obsidian Entertainment; Pillars of Eternity II: Deadfire

As promised, the latest Pillars of Eternity II: Deadfire Fig update is all about the game's ship system. In the video, Katrina Garsten asks and Josh Sawyer answers questions about crew management, random events, ship combat, ship customization and more. Oh, and apparently Josh and Katrina are muppets now. Yeah.

There's nothing really new here if you read the previews from earlier this month, but oh well. The next update, coming in a few weeks, will be about the game's audio.

Doktor Best

Arcane
Fucking puppets? SO THATS HOW THEY SPEND OUR KICKSTARTER MONEY HUH?!? :argh:

2:30 had me actually giggle a bit though :lol:

Cosmo

Arcane
Project: Eternity
What was that at the end (25wqv + "What codes are you talking about Manifest?") ?

Grab the Codex by the pussy
I wish Josh would breed my boipussy
Talby was right.
kv1HnlH.jpg

Sizzle

Arcane
Lurkey, honey, it's kinda ironic to be called that by the biggest fanboy on the Codex :D

Now, don't you have to get back to fellating VD and downvoting negative AoD reviews on Steam? :lol:

Unwanted

Pequod

Unwanted
What was that at the end (25wqv + "What codes are you talking about Manifest?") ?
Interdasting...
Looks like base64 encoding with a custom dictionary but individual strings are too short at 6 chars for a full decoding. In sequence though, they should work. The very first at least should decode the first 4 chars properly at least.
I tried it with the default base64 dictionary and it didnt work out...

MicoSelva

backlog digger
Patron
Codex 2012 Codex 2013 Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Enjoy the Revolution! Another revolution around the sun that is. Serpent in the Staglands Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Divinity: Original Sin 2 Bubbles In Memoria A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I helped put crap in Monomyth
What was that at the end (25wqv + "What codex are you talking about Manifest?") ?

"What codes". It's part of an ARG that we've yet to decipher. See here: https://forums.obsidian.net/topic/95782-worldofeternity-funny-business-speculation/
I did not know about the earlier ones and it looked like a GOG game code, so I tried redeeming it, and got a 90% (or something around that) off coupon on Witcher 2. Could be a coincidence, though.

EDIT: apparently they might all b GOG game codes. Or rather were (probably all used up now). The first one in the thread almost gave me Trine 3.

Last edited:

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member
Codex Year of the Donut Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
What was that at the end (25wqv + "What codex are you talking about Manifest?") ?

"What codes". It's part of an ARG that we've yet to decipher. See here: https://forums.obsidian.net/topic/95782-worldofeternity-funny-business-speculation/
It looked like a GOG game code, so I tried redeeming it, and got a 90% (or something around that) off coupon on Witcher 2. Could be a coincidence, though.

Yes, as people in that thread have noticed, it's apparently remarkably easy to generate random strings that turn out to be GOG codes.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom