Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Codex Review Grandia II Review

Xerophyte

Educated
The dark netherworld of dutch Gouda cheese
Tags: Game Arts; Grandia II

Undaunted by Calis' screwy code replacing the previous version with another instance of Deathy's Great Quest Article, Xerophyte re-uploads his review. Will the upload be a success? Or will the article once again fall prey to the foul bugs roaming the system?

Stay tuned to find out!

Xerophyte

Educated
The dark netherworld of dutch Gouda cheese
. . . Ah.

So /that/ is what that blurb on the upload form was for: the content of the post on the feedback forum. Well. Now I know.

(Professionalism? On a fansite? Pshaw!)

Well then, feedback, feedback! I'm a poor swede writing in a strange language, flame me for my lacking grammatical aptitude or praise me for my astute witticisms! Find the five factual fudgeups! Tell me how out of wack I must be to possibly enjoy a game that stupid! Let the thread run wild with burning infernoes of opinion! Yay!

Err. . . or, to be brief: feedback would be appreciated.

It HAS to suck. Grandia cost money, was on a console, and was from another culture! Now, if it was shareware and made for PC by someone no one has heard of, then we might give it a chance.

Legolas

Novice
Derek Zoolander said:
Now, if it was shareware and made for PC by someone no one has heard of, then we might give it a chance.

Amen!!!

Grandia II is a very fun game.

Helly

Translating for brofists
Patron
Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Shadorwun: Hong Kong Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. My team has the sexiest and deadliest waifus you can recruit.
I wonder if they'll ever port Grandia I & III on PC. I'm glad we got the second one, but why can't we get both the others? I'm not counting Xtreme, Parallel and the shitty MMO of course.

Kron

Arcane
TvyamNb-BivtNwpvn7Sct0VFDulyAfA9wBcU0gVHVnqC5ghsi1v8Eup-UA3wzORVZk27R6d9tWEfdIO9sg

A user named cat

Tried replaying Grandia 1 a few months back, couldn't stand the dungeons and zoomed in camera view. Must've had a high tolerance for that shit when I was younger. Really grates on your nerves as you wander those huge areas aimlessly, hoping to your way out and to stop bumping into a million enemies. If they'd given you a zoom key instead of relying on those stupid gimmick markers that let you see more of the map momentarily, it would've made a world of difference.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom