Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Q&A with Colossai Studios

Naked_Lunch

Erudite
<strong>[ Game -> Interview ]</strong>

I had a little chat with Joakim Långberg of Colossai Studios, developers of the promising turn-based strategy/tactics game Frontline Nation.
<br/><br/><strong>Read: </strong><a href="http://www.tacticularcancer.com/content.php?id=4">Q&A with Colossai Studios</a>

Jason

chasing a bee
Nice interview :salute:

This sounds like it could be the real deal holliefield if they come through with it. The potentially coolest and most annoying part could be the UN. I can see it being an awesome feature when you're getting your ass beat and suddenly the UN swoops in to save the day. It could also be a drag if you're doing everything right and about to crush your weakened enemy and here comes the UN to ruin everything. I'm a hypocrite like that.

Naked_Lunch

Erudite
Well, the UN seems to rely mostly on foreign aid, so you could just ally with the biggest and baddest nations and then flaunt you're nukes around (See the newspost :D) so other nations will be too scared of you to try and fight against you (i.e. either directly or through the UN) and you can go on your merry way. Sure, the UN will have some troops, but it's nothing compared to what they could have.

I want this game so badly.

Naked_Lunch

Erudite
Hmm, there's some very good questions in that interview that I probably should've done. Oh well, news posting time.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom