Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

The Biggest and Baddest Review of Shattered Union EVER!

DarkUnderlord

Professional Throne Sitter
Staff Member
<strong>[ Review ]</strong>

<p>Marvel in awe at the spectacle that is Naked_Lunch's review of the turn-based strategy <strike>turd</strike> game <a href="http://www.2kgames.com/shatteredunion/" target="_self">Shattered Union</a>:</p> <blockquote> <p><span class="postbody">Upon starting the game you have the options to: play the (dreadful) campaign, skirmishes against the AI, or play online against a real-life human. For purposes of the review I decided to play through the campaign first and then move on to skirmishes once I get bored with playing the campaign (which was quite soon). </span>

<span class="postbody">I never made it to the skirmishes. </span> </p> </blockquote> <p>Edited by Pat and DarkUnderlord, blame them for all the mistakes. </p><br/><br/><strong>Read: </strong><a href="http://www.tacticularcancer.com/content.php?id=2">The Biggest and Baddest Review of Shattered Union EVER!</a>

DarkUnderlord

Staff Member
No they don't. That's what developer sites are for.

Naked_Lunch said:
THANKS A LOT.
Damn straight. 'Bout time I got the respekt 'round here that I deserved.

Calis

Pensionado
DarkUnderlord said:
No they don't. That's what developer sites are for.
Why don't you and the developer site get married already. It was down last night.

DarkUnderlord

Staff Member
I can't be held responsible for stupid developer sites who can't handle all the bandwidth TC suck from them. In the future though, we will put them on TC but that's when I get around to doing a little image upload thingy along with the game database so we can ditch the wiki.

Shagnak

Shagadelic
oooh pretty pretty grafix (spurt)

Is it just me, or are the units absolutely fucking huge?
I guess they're actually meant to represent multiple units then, but then what is the point of their flashy realistic combat animations?

Anyway, I don't trust you retards so I guess I'll play the demo or something.
(err, when the demo gets released, that is)
Could be a good bargain-bin beer 'n' chips game.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom