Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Game News InSomnia hits Kickstarter (again), this time with a playable demo

Zed

Codex Staff
Patron
Staff Member
Codex USB, 2014
Tags: InSomnia; Studio Mono

Space colony ships are hot, hot, hot right now and Studio Mono knows it. They've returned to Kickstarter with their sci-fi RPG InSomnia, asking for an additional funding of £55 000. Apparently they managed to raise a lot of cash in a campaign run back in 2014, but here they are, uh, again. £16 000 has been raised already for this new campaign, so they're well on their way with 23 days to go.

To lure you into giving them your money, they've produced a demo, acting like a story prologue of sorts. I gave it a go and it's not terrible.

Hegel

Arcane
A 12 people team, no wonder they needed a second kickstarter.

duanth123

Arcane
749fea32100304f35babb7979f964456_original.png

Baron Dupek

Arcane
Names sounds easterneuropean, sure pounds will bring more cash to them if they did it there and not in the west. Surprised they need more but duh, I'm not a developer.

ugh, RTwP. Turn-based sci-fi please.
No chance. It's not isometric game with mouse control, it's more like TPP with camera placed way higher. Cover shooting included (no sticking to cover but hiding - yes).

Darkzone

Arcane
Backed this Dark City game, despite the possibility that it will fail... this time. ( I have skipped it the last time. )

Fenix

Arcane
Vatnik
Well, once I was really enthusiastic about this game, like Mark Morgan written a music for them for free (at least I heard so), but in last decade Russian (sorry if they aren't, as the saying goes - I want to believe) devs failed too much, and now gamedev is in a state I can describe like "sucking huge black circumcised dick of so-called *mobile gaming*".
Anyway i wish them luck.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom