Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Community RPG Codex GOTY 2015 Poll - All citizens take part

VentilatorOfDoom

Administrator
Staff Member
It looks like Felipepepe got butthurt because there was no newspost about the GOTY 2015 voting currently going on. I detected this at once.
Since I can't see a girl suffer that much, I decided to produce such a newspost.

So, without further ado, please click on this link and take part in the RPG Codex's GOTY 2015 poll.

edit: I was informed of the existence of a counter-poll, an alternative to the one by Felipepepe. This one is the product of a completely different butthurt, that of toro in fact. Anyway, in the interest of science potential drama every upstanding citizen may want to partake in both polls.
Link to the alternative poll.

Aenra

Gonna shave my legs, wear my knickers and go vote for Undertale.

Do you have a tumblr URL by any chance? I am currently boycotting corporate pigs such as Google, they have no respect for oppressed minorities fighting for their rights.

Perkel

Arcane
voted. Calling it:

#1 AoD
#2 Underail
#3 Witcher 3
#4 Serpent of Staglands
#5 Pillars of Eternity
#6 Shadowrun KingCong

Weasel
It'll be interesting to see how the data pans out this year given how polarising some of the games (and review threads) were. We've already seen quite a bit of "AoD 5; PoE 1" and "PoE 5, AoD 1" in the voting thread so the butthurt seems to be flowing more than last year where there was a bit more "WL2, meh, 3/5"

Septaryeth

Augur
AoD is definately a 5 for me.

Meanwhile WL2 Director's Cut managed to get me into finishing the game, and I thought PoE and Witcher 3 lost some of the drive towards the end.
Funny how it reflects on my judgement. My overall experience with Witcher 3 is positive for sure but I feel like giving it a lower score out of disappointment.

Lucky

Arcane
I'm sure the results of this poll will be accepted by all and won't fuel a new batch of decline memes.

Mech

Cipher
So this poll is basically going to be about which games suck the least I assume.

Prime Junta

Hey, I have an idea. Let's just make every vote count and simply tally up the totals. So if 10 people gave a game 1 point, that'd be 10 points, or 2 people gave a game 5 points, that'd also be 10 points.

:troll:

Cadmus

Arcane
Fucking quest compass decline on the main site. The poll should have stayed hidden on the 46th page of the voting thread.

Arthandas

Prophet
That sounds pretty promising with regard to the possibility of a calm & collected gentlemanly after-poll debate.
Yeah, I too can't wait for the afterparty.
article-2004550-0C93165B00000578-727_468x286.jpg

Spectacle

Arcane
Patron
It would be fun if butthurt over PoE and AoD allows Fallout 4 to surpass them both.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom