Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Game News Underrail Dev Log #42: Updating Old Areas

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member
Codex Year of the Donut Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
Tags: Stygian Software; Underrail

After almost three months of silence, today Styg published the first Underrail development update since he and his team went on vacation in August. They did more than just vacation during that time, as the game is now almost done, except for some final event dialogue and visuals. They also spent some of that time touching up the dialogue and visuals in the game's older areas. See for yourself:

Hey guys, since we got back from vacation we've been developing at a rapid pace. The game is mostly done, save for some dialog and certain amount of visual components for the final event. Once that is in, the game will be playable from start to finish.

Parallel to bringing the main story line to the end, we're doing a final pass through all the areas and updating them visually and adding more flavor dialog. Some of early areas were done ages ago and were badly in a need of a rework. The biggest offenders were SGS and Junkyard, which now both got new looks:

Anyway, the game is really close to completion now and we should be entering close beta phase soon, when we might call upon some of the old dedicated fans to help us test it. There won't be any updates for the public version before full release, though, but that isn't that far off now either. Stay tuned.​

Come on, release date!

Aenra

/glitter

glitteringgems.jpg

Been waiting for the TRUE(™) next one for quite some time..can't come soon enough!

m_s0

Arcane
Still waiting for the release version to play. Pretty tempted, but I've managed to get this far so might as well hold out a little bit longer.

Diggfinger

Arcane
Really....w...t.....fuck??

I am actually very surprised. Guesstimated that it would only ship Feb or March next year. Perhaps now we get it in...January...even December???

:killitwithfire::dance::dance::dance:

Achiman

Arcane
Patron
Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech
So... Closed beta after early access?
Not really sure that is how it works, but I'm ready to play this after it moves out of alpha-gama-beta-ea release.

Delbaeth

Learned
Can't wait for reading things like 'Ultima VIII with guns' (like the old days) at release.

Self-Ejected

Ulminati

Kamelåså!
Patron
Harvesting stygs fists by reposting from the underrail thread. Infinijew has no shame.

ArchAngel

Arcane
So anyone know if the price for this game will rise after the release?

Kalasanty11

Learned
So anyone know if the price for this game will rise after the release?
I believe somebody said that Styg is not going to rise the price. Or go for any sales for that matter. Though I may be wrong.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom