Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Game News Divinity: Original Sin 2 Kickstarter Update #15: Last 24 Hours, Twitchathon is Live

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member
Codex Year of the Donut Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
Tags: Divinity: Original Sin 2; Larian Studios

The Divinity: Original Sin 2 Kickstarter campaign has entered its final 24 hours. According to the new Kickstarter update, with the inclusion of Paypal funds, the campaign has smashed through its $1.75M and $1.85M strech goals. Only the final $2M Game Master mode goal remains. In the meantime, the Twitchathon livestream, after some technical difficulties, has gone live. Here's the stream and the schedule:

Tuesday 29th

15:00 CEST
Best of Divinity: The best moments from previous Divinity games ~ featuring Swen, David, Jan.

17:00 CEST
Editor & Modding Devline: A peek at what to expect from members of our design team ~ featuring Swen, Jeff, Joa, Bert.

18:00 CEST
Let's Play Divinity: Original Sin - Enhanced Edition. Mixed with discussion with members of the team about their favourite things in the Enhanced Edition ~ featuring David & other members of the team.

20:00 CEST
Watch the titans battle! RPG Codex versus RPG Watch send their finest gladiators into battle for the glory of the title screen.

22:00 CEST
Devstorm 1! Live devline to brainstorm various ideas that have come in from user voice and our forums for improving the game while we play the prototype. Featuring Swen, Jeff (level design), Joa (art), Slava (dev), Jan (writer), Char (writer) & more. Look out for any special guests that might drop by!

24:00 CEST
Larian takes a nap

Wednesday 30th

9:00 CEST
Strategist Mode: Showcase of Divinity: Original Sin - Enhanced Edition tactician mode with the men who know more about it than anyone else on earth ~ featuring Edouard & Nick.

11:00 CEST
Pre-Battle Hype Stream with Q&A ~ featuring all of our offices.

12:00 CEST
The Grand Inter-Larian Battle! Champions from each of the four Larian offices battle it out for bragging rights and first dibs on the cheese platter at the Christmas Party ~ featuring Nick, Matt, and TBD Dublin and St. Petersburg champions.

14:00 CEST
Devstorm 2! A second round to get to any questions and ideas we didn't catch the first time round as we count down to the big moment ~ featuring EVERYONE!
9 hours of sleep in the middle? Amateurs.

UPDATE: Codex champion mindx2 has won a glorious victory against the RPGWatch! In case you missed the battle, you can watch it here: http://www.twitch.tv/larianstudios/v/18358114

Abu Antar

Turn-based Poster
Patron
Enjoy the Revolution! Another revolution around the sun that is. Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
I won't start watching until 10-30 minutes before the true highlight begins.

Bladderfish

Augur
Interesting to see that the funding isn't slowing like Bard's Tale.

Could it be that Larian know what people want and that Fargo doesn't? What do people think?

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member
Codex Year of the Donut Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
Old man Fargo had to get The Bard's Tale out of his system.

It's all good though, their next game gets to be made by the Torment team.

Outlander

Custom Tags Are For Fags.
Patron
Divinity: Original Sin Wasteland 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Is it just me or the stream cuts off every few seconds? :argh:

LOL their PS4 just crashed xD

EDIT:

Last edited:

Abu Antar

Turn-based Poster
Patron
Enjoy the Revolution! Another revolution around the sun that is. Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
I'm not the only one not getting anything by watching the stream, right?

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom